PDA

View Full Version : |Tp| aLi* would like to discuss his ban soopa and outlaw

siosios
05-04-2009, 09:22 PM
please get with him and clear this up please

10:03 PM - |Tp| aLi*: yo sios can i talk to you for a min.?
|Tp| aLi* is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
10:05 PM - |Tp| aLi*: you there sir?
|Tp| aLi* is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
10:09 PM - |W0rd|siosios: ?
10:09 PM - |Tp| aLi*: i just found out i got perma banned from n/u o.o
10:09 PM - |W0rd|siosios: ok
10:10 PM - |Tp| aLi*: i cant seem to protest the ban. its not accepting my steam id
10:10 PM - |W0rd|siosios: well what server were you banned from?
10:10 PM - |Tp| aLi*: dust2
10:10 PM - |W0rd|siosios: when?
10:11 PM - |Tp| aLi*: last week i think
10:11 PM - |Tp| aLi*: reason was the admin thought i walled
10:11 PM - |Tp| aLi*: dunno why. i simply just do not hack.
10:11 PM - |W0rd|siosios: steam id?
10:12 PM - |Tp| aLi*: sec
10:12 PM - |Tp| aLi*: STEAM_0:0:16134699 that's my id
10:12 PM - |Tp| aLi*: i mean you play with me all the time. do you think i hack?
10:14 PM - |W0rd|siosios: koopa perm'd you after watching the demo.... an admins comments of "watch the demo with sv cheats and wireframe enabled and you can clearly see the walling, i also has a couple of different demos. "
10:14 PM - |W0rd|siosios: led to your ban
10:14 PM - |W0rd|siosios: n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A16134699&Submit)=
10:14 PM - |Tp| aLi*: really?
10:15 PM - |W0rd|siosios: yes
10:15 PM - |Tp| aLi*: wow. ok well i guess i cant do anything about it.
10:15 PM - |Tp| aLi*: if it helps i really dont hack
10:15 PM - |W0rd|siosios: no you can discuss it with the admin that banned you
10:16 PM - |W0rd|siosios: outlaw and awpsnknives
10:16 PM - |W0rd|siosios: we can only see and hear so much and you walking them through the demo helps
10:16 PM - |W0rd|siosios: so offer it
10:17 PM - |Tp| aLi*: o ok. ima try to find a way to contact them. for now ill settle for noobrefuge.
10:17 PM - |Tp| aLi*: thanks sios
10:17 PM - |W0rd|siosios: you can find both of them in the forums
10:17 PM - |W0rd|siosios: just put a protet in there and mention i told you to
10:17 PM - |W0rd|siosios: *protest
10:18 PM - |Tp| aLi*: okay
10:18 PM - |Tp| aLi*: thnx again =)
10:18 PM - |W0rd|siosios: np

thanks
sio

Penatrater
05-05-2009, 01:27 AM
Wow this is a shocker. I have played with him for years, He is a good Reg in D2 when he is online and gives SWS a run for his money.. I can't wait to see the demo on this.

POW
05-05-2009, 06:38 AM
Wow this is a shocker. I have played with him for years, He is a good Reg in D2 when he is online and gives SWS a run for his money.. I can't wait to see the demo on this.

agreed.

AwpsandKnives
05-05-2009, 09:08 AM
I dunno the demo has spots where its questionable, but it is on the short side. I'll just unban him and if he does wall, he'll get caught. If someone does have a better demo I would like to see it. I will not have time to go through any demos with him untill next week. As I am working the rest of this one. Honestly I had no idea it was High, I probly would have thought twice if I knew that, but there must be several people who go by ali, becuase I banned an ali 3 days later.

pasties
05-05-2009, 12:06 PM
the thing is....you cant be banning ppl on shots or situations that are "questionable" If you are going to ban someone from our servers. Be 100% positive that he is "hacking". if you arent sure...make a post in the fourms. let otehr admins know you think he is hacking. then he will be watched whenever a admin is on the same time he is. I know some ppl play under assumed names, which makes things harder. Again, you should not be banning ppl that you think might be hacking. Be @ least 90-100% sure he is, if not dont ban.

pasties

AwpsandKnives
05-05-2009, 08:31 PM
I seriously thought it was the same guy, and i thought he was walling in the demo boobs made... I am sorry if I did something incorrect.

Rey
05-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Dont be hard on yourself soopa, we all mess up sometimes. i tried to ban a jr owner before!(random hero) lol

Jackd
05-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Dont be hard on yourself soopa, we all mess up sometimes. i tried to ban a jr owner before!(random hero) lol

HAHAHA fail!

pasties
05-07-2009, 12:16 PM
that is fail.

DoT
05-07-2009, 01:45 PM
I banned myself the first day i got admin because someone name hacked my name.
-_-

Breaker
05-08-2009, 01:48 AM
I banned myself the first day i got admin because someone name hacked my name.
-_-

thats a big fail

fishngeorgia
05-08-2009, 09:29 AM
some ppl have just gotten damn good at hacking...hmmmmmm
just wish we could get rid of the flash hackers.....hmmmmm
i'd love to give kudo's to ppl if i knew there was no one in the server with some kind of modification to their system, but its hard to convince me of that..some ppl's reflexes are so fast, they need to be a scientific study...maybe with these ppl, and my screaming dell 233 mhz computer is why i camp....some of the time.....but its fun as shit!
until then, consider yourself gayed by the "fish"

badfish
05-08-2009, 10:17 AM
fish shut up u think every1 hacks ..............mmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm...........as far as ur concerned we all have flash hacks or ur flashes don't work

...............baddie

BioHaZarD69
05-08-2009, 09:45 PM
well i wasnt sure what ali it was and it didnt matter...i was there watching the game at the time of the demo and maybe some of the stuff i seen didnt make it into the demo.....sometimes its really hard to tell....but when the server just about empties out and people are saying he walls...its time to take a closer look....i guess i could have been wrong as well....well what ever i guess...my appologies if i made a mistake in suggesting him be banned....he is unbanned..life goes on...soopa its not your fault..i was there watching and suggested the ban from what i seen... so ill take the heat on this one.

fishngeorgia
05-09-2009, 07:21 AM
i was there too...hmmmmm
but, n/u has bigger problems than ppl hacking....that is .....
badfish bitches, whines, cry's, stays drunk and absolutley hates everybody...
i think i will come down to south florida and get knee deep in his ass....time
for a good marine corps attitude adjustment....and if he doesn't have flash hacks....
i wanna know where he gets his sunglasses when he plays....
stilll luv ya my little fishbro

DoT
05-09-2009, 08:46 AM
werd
baddie where you live?
i used to live in plantation ft lauderdale

emptyclipz
05-09-2009, 10:34 AM
im sponsored by oakley

they give me sunglasses to shield the flashes and they seem to work pretty well

badfish
05-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Georgia i sense a lil old man rage there maybe its time u retire sit back and learn how good an ice cold beer can be
and i stole my sunglasses from emptys mom i guess he gave her a sponsored pair
i live in palm beach county Florida
.............baddie

DoT
05-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Georgia i sense a lil old man rage there maybe its time u retire sit back and learn how good an ice cold beer can be
and i stole my sunglasses from emptys mom i guess he gave her a sponsored pair
i live in palm beach county Florida
.............baddie

ahh my cuz lives in west palm.
dont like it wayy better more down south :P

fishngeorgia
05-09-2009, 11:25 AM
badfish, you would just love to be the hunks hunks burning love that i am when you get my age
if your drunk ass can make it that long.....empty, send me some of them damn sunglasses, they work great for badfish, they must be good!!!!!!!
i'd bs more, but i willl take badfishes advice and head out to go get me a cold beer...
be on later tonight to gay your asses
the "fish"

ussoldier36
05-09-2009, 04:28 PM
this isssss crazy.