PDA

View Full Version : Need an Admins Help

Twiztid
05-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Hey guys long time no see.. ^_^

this is nPa|Twiztid (304.5) in game... finally registered on teh forums. =P

anywho I have been having some trouble...I hopped in the GG server and was playing for about 5-10 minutes when it just randomly kicked me saying i was banned for cheating... so i was like "Wtf?" and went to the site and it said it permabanned me for it....i don't have anything on my computer to cheat in CS:S...never have had anything and I don't ever plan on it either...which is why i was stumped...

The only thing I can think of is that I had downloaded some cool skins for my weapons to make them look and sound more realistic... other than that I honestly have no clue why it did that...

Just thought I would ask for help seeing how I have been apart of N/U for more than a year now (i think...been a damn long time)...and I have always loved the servers...

thanks if you can help!

-Pat aka Twiztid

Breaker
05-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Hey guys long time no see.. ^_^

this is nPa|Twiztid (304.5) in game... finally registered on teh forums. =P

anywho I have been having some trouble...I hopped in the GG server and was playing for about 5-10 minutes when it just randomly kicked me saying i was banned for cheating... so i was like "Wtf?" and went to the site and it said it permabanned me for it....i don't have anything on my computer to cheat in CS:S...never have had anything and I don't ever plan on it either...which is why i was stumped...

The only thing I can think of is that I had downloaded some cool skins for my weapons to make them look and sound more realistic... other than that I honestly have no clue why it did that...

Just thought I would ask for help seeing how I have been apart of N/U for more than a year now (i think...been a damn long time)...and I have always loved the servers...

thanks if you can help!

-Pat aka Twiztid

i wish i could help yah with it but to bad i can't

enderless
05-01-2009, 02:55 PM
looks like you've been unbanned. :)

Twiztid
05-01-2009, 03:21 PM
looks like you've been unbanned. :)

it still says I am banned =(

Jackd
05-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Whats your steam id??

enderless
05-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Sorry i was looking at another Twizted.

n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:6250246&Submit)

IceBitch
05-01-2009, 11:01 PM
let me know if your still having problems.

Jackd
05-02-2009, 05:32 AM
He is KAC banned!

DoT
05-02-2009, 10:11 AM
His ban was:
KAC ID:6.25

- 6.x - Failure to match plugins convar values list.
- 25 "r_drawopaqueworld"

Idk how to interpret that but he was trying to drawopaqueworld lol

IceBitch
05-02-2009, 03:19 PM
i know what ban him. i asked him if he was still having problems

siosios
05-02-2009, 03:21 PM
if he was KAC banned then his ban stands as he was caught cheating. if you want to play on our gungame server please go buy another account as i know KAC is not giving a false positive.

siosios

Twiztid
05-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Wow....I have not been cheating nor have I ever/ever will. You don't have to believe me but I am telling the truth...but whatever..thanks a ton sios.

IceBitch
05-02-2009, 05:28 PM
twiztid is not us thats stoping you. you have to go to the KAC websit and stuff, we dont have control after they ban. sorry.

siosios
05-02-2009, 07:04 PM
well ill tell you what twisted... you explain to me how you were able to get banned by not replicating the proper Cvars back to the server with out using a third party program and ill unban you.

fishngeorgia
05-03-2009, 08:53 AM
when all else fails.....play stupid

did i just type that, thought i was just thinking it

siosios
05-03-2009, 09:38 AM
ok just so i can put this puppy to rest. here is a tutorial on how to wall hack using the CVAR that the gentleman here is trying to dispute doing.

edited version of course:

Hello all, This tutorial will teach you how to Wallhack counter strike source.

1) Start up xxxxx engine, then start up counter strike source.

2) Go back to xxxxx engine, and click on the top left button that lets u select a program to modification from the list of programs.

3) Select the program hl2.exe and click ok.

4) Now go back to counter strike source, and at the MAIN menu, open the developer console.

5) Once opened, type sv_cheats 1

6) Go back to cheat engine and scan for 1

7) Go back to Counter strike source, and at the main menu again, open the developer console and type sv_cheats 35

8 ) Next, go back to xxxxx engine and do a "Next Scan" for the number 35

9) there should be 1 address, double click on it, then freeze it.

10) Next Join a server.

11) Once at the server, go into the developers console AT THE SERVER, NOT THE MAIN MENU.

12)type r_drawothermodels 2

13) Now to make yourself look "less laggy" type in the developer console at the SERVER cl_cmdrate 100 and also type in cl_updaterate 100.

Great Job!, now you will be able to wallhack on any server http://forum.cheatengine.org/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif

Have Fun!

KAC detects this shit and bans em... any more questions?

siosios

Jackd
05-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Lol!!!!