PDA

View Full Version : word application

Kidder
04-28-2009, 08:11 PM
I filled out a word application and havn't heard anything yet. How long does it take? Thanks KIDDER

easytarget
04-29-2009, 12:03 AM
I have it, what people need to understand is that I pick word members on NU loyalty so if the candidate plays with manners and is friendly, has something to offer for the community and such for a long ass time, does not clan hop, then you will hear from me personally. This kind of dedication does not come easy or fast.

There are a few word members I pick up for my own cal team but that is a whole different situation and unless you have cal-im experience, there is no need to even go into this.

Thanks.

~Easy

Kidder
04-29-2009, 07:53 AM
Ok thanks easytarget :)

Kidder
10-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Hey easytarget was wondering if i was worthy to join word yet? Been playing on the n/u office server for like 2 years and been an admin for maybe a year. I think I'm very respectful on the sever and to all word members. I'm now in the clan. but as you know Michdog and waldo talk a lot of shit to you guys and i don't think i want to be apart of that, seeing I am an admin there so please let me know thanks much Kidder