PDA

View Full Version : ban fail?

JuuJuu
04-28-2009, 07:28 PM
STEAM_0:1:14422578 - steam id

alright, since the appeal ban doesnt wanna validate my steam id as being banned, ill apeal here.

i know i have caused shit in the past, ive spent time in other servers, mainly doing scrims and messing around in jailbreaks, i was notified of a month ban from febuary, but apparently sajora changed it to perm and now idt ill be able to come back >.<

well i am tired of having to play on shitty communities and i want to b back with 1 that doesnt have 5 year olds as admins and hands it out to randoms who pay

ive prolly been banned here lke 10 times total, i wont disrespect anyone but if they break their own fucking rules, yeah, imma disrespect them cause they are hippocrits, play by the rules or go to another server to break them

b4 i was banned i would go to a spot, an admin would say it was illegal, next round a random kid would go there and they would just keep playing, just fucking play fair, same thing has happened then the admin goes there next round, complete and utter bullshit

well, i havent been on in a month so idk if they still do that shit, but it bugged the fuck out of me

well, hear me out, i prolly wont check this for a day or so cause of school, soccer, and other shit in my life

peace, i miss the good old times, no propmenu / parachute / what ever else they added

Jackd
04-28-2009, 09:02 PM
I know we are all about 2nd or 3rd chances and shit but you have disrespected the wrong people here and I wouldn't be surprised if they do not want you back. I also heard about the shit you said to Natalya.

Is this not what you wrote to Sajora after your ban???

kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu: unban me so i can play office
Mr.SaJoRa [Get Well Deuce]: no
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu: fuck n/u and ur little ni**er ass
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu: u freak out cause i called u guys dumb to joke around
Mr.SaJoRa [Get Well Deuce]: im not even black
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu: have fun with ur shitty zm and community

Good luck dude!

badfish
04-28-2009, 10:34 PM
i don't even wish some1 good luck that talks down on the community in a vulgar racist way if i was a ZM admin i wouldn't want u there shit i wouldn't want u in d2......it sucks when u take for granted the communities u had that should be a great lesson to u

...baddie

Sajora
04-29-2009, 01:43 AM
im not going to unban you. i have heard to much shit about you. u were disrespecting nat and dot and thats just the ppl i know of. i duno if you were disrespecting more guys but after the things u said to me on steam u dont deserve to play here anymore. you have had enough chances in this community!

DoT
04-29-2009, 04:27 AM
Nuff said.

Natalya
05-03-2009, 06:26 PM
You keep whining about how good it was back in the day when Tara ran it and before we had props or whatever. Well you're a hypocrite, because back then you went and cursed out Tara herself and got banned 6 months so you seriously need to check your shit. You're also racist both in game and outside of it. Fuck, I want to ban you from here too.

siosios
05-04-2009, 07:01 AM
your steam id has ben perm banned. i wont let anyone talk to me or the staff here like that.

have fun somewhere else
GG
siosios