PDA

View Full Version : This just happend !

Penatrater
04-21-2009, 03:11 AM
Alright so some of you may or may not know that i work for Winchester ammunition and we have random piss tests all the time. Well tonight the local police came in and sat several of us down for questioning about a man that worked here. He was just fired last night... Well turns out that he was called last week for a random test and the result was he is Pregnant!! They walked him out for it HA ha. Fucked up thing was he got "fixed" 2 years ago ! Long story short , When he came home to his wife he found her in bed with his brother.... He took a Ball bat to her and him both.

Dude lost his Job, Wife, Family,Mind, Freedom !

Don't do drugs and have your wife piss for you.

Breaker
04-21-2009, 06:03 AM
Alright so some of you may or may not know that i work for Winchester ammunition and we have random piss tests all the time. Well tonight the local police came in and sat several of us down for questioning about a man that worked here. He was just fired last night... Well turns out that he was called last week for a random test and the result was he is Pregnant!! They walked him out for it HA ha. Fucked up thing was he got "fixed" 2 years ago ! Long story short , When he came home to his wife he found her in bed with his brother.... He took a Ball bat to her and him both.

Dude lost his Job, Wife, Family,Mind, Freedom !

Don't do drugs and have your wife piss for you.

if this is true the guy is nuts in his head if not true i don't find it amusing or funny though

badfish
04-21-2009, 08:59 AM
i think the moral of the story here kids is that u shouldn't get fixed......this means all you croc fanatics.

......baddie

AwpsandKnives
04-21-2009, 09:00 AM
lawl

DoT
04-21-2009, 01:14 PM
rofl baddie XD

BioHaZarD69
04-21-2009, 01:27 PM
the dude had his wife pissing for him cause he was using drugs....then the test came back pregnant and he knew he wasnt the father cause he got nutted ....then caught his wife in bed with his brother and figured it was his brothers kid? wow...working at winchester and all i would have figured he would have shot them both....at least i would have.

rag24
04-21-2009, 07:24 PM
If he would have shot them he would never be hired back... he was thinking ahead. HA

rjk83
04-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Edited per Rey's post:

/stop reading if your offended by what I type below this....

If he would have shot them he would never be hired back... he was thinking ahead. HA

Hmm.. Unless he shot em with Winchester ammunition.. instant redneck spokesman...

"I shooted my wife with Winchester ammo's and it shot that cheatin bitch dead"
or
"I kissed my baby with my fist"

Rey
04-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Lol wow drink

AwpsandKnives
04-21-2009, 09:40 PM

um.. He gets caught not taking his piss test he ain't getting his job back. He shoulda just shot the guy in the knee cap...with some high caliber tungsten rounds.

Rey
04-21-2009, 10:17 PM
I didnt have a problem with your post drink lol. i thought is was funny lol

Breaker
04-22-2009, 01:08 AM
i didn't had any problems with your posts as well drink just like Rey said..
The guy just should have shot the guy his legs then nothing would happend any further:-D

BioHaZarD69
04-22-2009, 12:37 PM
quick lesson in life here guys...listen closely.....never shoot to wound always to kill...then theres no witness to testify against you...just a quick tip...this told to me one night by texas state trooper after almost having to shoot someone out side my house.

DoT
04-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Wasnt it his brother?
Lol

killer223
04-22-2009, 05:49 PM
lol i don't think i could have stopped myself from shooting them.
do you get deal on ammo? i have several wssm's. you need to get some 40 and 45 gr for the 223 wssm. love the 55gr for the 243. on a good box i can cover 5 shot group at 200 yrds with a quarter.
anyhow. yes shoot and kill. no one to testify. my brother in law is a DPS (az highway patrol) he told me the same thing.
Killer223.