PDA

View Full Version : Me (warning: inc. template)

BEB.Brad
04-14-2009, 07:03 AM
[Name]: Brad

[Age]: 25

[IGN (In Game Name) ]: BEB.Brad

[Which Server You Play On]: ZM, going to branch to the others slowly but surely.

[Location]: Oregon, United States

[Occupation]: Data Processor or so... it's complicated...

[Ride]: 2006 Dodge Dakota 2wd :( ext cab, "Loss Lead"

[Music]: Everything... mostly... well.. 80% of everything...

[Short Description]: Average all around. Play games well, play sports well, drive faster than I should; the regular everyday normal MFer.

[Language(s) Spoken]: English main, 4yrs Japanese (forgotten 99% of it), 2yrs spanish (forgotten 40% of it).

[Hobbies & Interests]: Playing CS:S, WoW when I can't resist the addiction, iPhone mods, work, girlfriend, sleep... not much time for anything else.

And now the long description: I've been playing on N/U's ZM for almost 3 months now and like it a lot... especially the propmenu.. it really makes the server in my opinion. Get along with most everyone, except Sajora of course, but who does? *dodges flying-red-crate-of-doom* ii998) I really just enjoy having fun and usually have a "whatever" attitude when it comes to the daily stresses.

Not really sure what else to add.. I'm not a forum person/blogger so I always feel weird typing on these.. unless it's needed... Other than the above not much else to say.

-- Brad

Sajora
04-14-2009, 07:08 AM
lol ur a whore. hate you too

Breaker
04-14-2009, 07:39 AM
welcome my friend:-D

DoT
04-14-2009, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the forums buddy boy :)

Rey
04-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Welcome dude. You should know me. Everyone does! I'm the one and only Rey! Well have any issues/concerns/questions post em here!

<3 Rey Rey

DoT
04-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Welcome dude. You should know me. Everyone does! I'm the one and only Rey! Well have any issues/concerns/questions post em here!

<3 Rey Rey

Of course he does, your the only one that flirts with all the boys in the server :)

BEB.Brad
04-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Of course he does, your the only one that flirts with all the boys in the server :)

Awww! So harsh!

And of course I'll help you in the Rectum-ary, Rey :)

Rey
04-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Yay! Bard = Awesome! And fuck off dot :P

<3 Rey Rey

Breaker
04-15-2009, 07:40 AM
what to think off that Rey
ppl are going to think twice now xD

Sup Braddy boy?

DoT
04-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Spelled his name wrong Rey, its Brad.
And youve never been ingame with him before?

BEB.Brad
04-15-2009, 07:43 PM
Rey and I play together all the time, don't we Rey.... In the rectuary.... +m

Anyways, enough bumping my own post, fun times!