PDA

View Full Version : zm_horrorcenter

Guitar Guy
04-11-2009, 09:00 AM
I was playing this map with the korean admin setsuna (sorry cant remember his name) and setsuna. Korean admin says the ledge is an illegal spot. He burns anyone that gets up there. I get down. I ask Dot about it when he's on xfire. He told me its entirely legal because there are multiple ways to get up there. Today, I started playing on it, got up there, and Sajora picked me up and threw me into an electric fence. No warning. No "Get down thats illegal" He just threw me into an electric fence. When I told him Dot said that spot is legal, he said "so?".

It just pisses me off. Can't admins have the same judgement about a spot so I don't have to worry about what admins are on to do something?

DoT
04-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I was playing this map with the korean admin setsuna (sorry cant remember his name) and setsuna. Korean admin says the ledge is an illegal spot. He burns anyone that gets up there. I get down. I ask Dot about it when he's on xfire. He told me its entirely legal because there are multiple ways to get up there. Today, I started playing on it, got up there, and Sajora picked me up and threw me into an electric fence. No warning. No "Get down thats illegal" He just threw me into an electric fence. When I told him Dot said that spot is legal, he said "so?".

It just pisses me off. Can't admins have the same judgement about a spot so I don't have to worry about what admins are on to do something?

If sajora disagrees with my judgement, you have to listen to him. If he says its illegal, its illegal. Sorry man, my word only goes when im the highest power in game.

Sajora
04-11-2009, 09:09 AM
theres no electric fence on there. and i was looking if u were moving to a spot on a roof of one of the buildings. since u play a lot i assumed u knew about.
there might be multiple ways to get up but its still like impossible to get some1. takes a lot of props to prop up there from the bottom or any of the roofs.

btw: before i could continue and tell you that im the jr owner u left.

Natalya
04-11-2009, 10:25 AM
That spot is illegal.