PDA

View Full Version : Sup sup.

Naso
04-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Guess I should formally introduce myself to the rest of the forums that don't know me.

I'm Naso, have been since i can remember, just a nick name that my family put on me and i have used for everything ever since, but my real name is Alinay ( yeah its weaird and you would probably pronoce it strange so if you want to hear is right just ask me on vent or ingame and ill say it lol )

Mmm.. So Im still finishing up highschool techicly because I'm a moron that skipped school a lot and procrastinating on my school work a lot lol.

But anyway I send most of my time on the comp, talkin with people and playin games, go out with my freinds every now an then, nice to meet all of you falk!
3333ch
I love that smily lol.

Breaker
04-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Guess I should formally introduce myself to the rest of the forums that don't know me.

I'm Naso, have been since i can remember, just a nick name that my family put on me and i have used for everything ever since, but my real name is Alinay ( yeah its weaird and you would probably pronoce it strange so if you want to hear is right just ask me on vent or ingame and ill say it lol )

Mmm.. So Im still finishing up highschool techicly because I'm a moron that skipped school a lot and procrastinating on my school work a lot lol.

But anyway I send most of my time on the comp, talkin with people and playin games, go out with my freinds every now an then, nice to meet all of you falk!
3333ch
I love that smily lol.

welcome to the forums mate:-D enjoyt it on here
and cayh in game again ;)
and indeed the smiley is cool xD3333ch

Ryan
04-02-2009, 04:46 PM
School is overrated, anyways. I find I can learn more in my own time, and actually find joy in it.

I really like your signature. Tastefully done.

kamikaze_bad_ass
04-02-2009, 06:14 PM
welcome bud and yes u have a cool signature if i didn't know better would think that ender(less) did it

DoT
04-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Welcome to forums man ^^
See ya in game