PDA

View Full Version : Skyline wants to....

Skyline
03-31-2009, 04:33 PM
Well I was wondering how one would go by joining WOrd. I have sent in an application before, but
doesnt seem like anyone is looking at them.

Ive been playing in NU for about 2 years. With the name Iron Man at the beginning. The only
time I havent played was during Summer and Spring when Im usually on vacation.

I was just curious, I want to join WOrd, but I really dnt know where else to send in an application
seeing as no response is given when I applied the right way the first time :/

Anyways, I just wanted to know what I should do now?

siosios
03-31-2009, 04:42 PM
currently i am the only one recieving the emails from the applications and im too bogged down with alot of things in the past few months to answer them. pasties for now would be the one to talk to if you just want to represent N/U as w0rd, but as far as cal i think they all died and went away as i havent heard a peep from any of them.

siosios

Koala
03-31-2009, 04:44 PM
if any owner has to think about skyline being part of word i would say let him he's a good admin and would be good part of our team in word

DoT
03-31-2009, 04:55 PM
you just want to represent N/U as w0rd

We are allowed to do this?

Skyline
03-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Im more in just representing NU....not so much for CAL.....just want to be able to support one
of my favorite communities is all

DoT
03-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Im more in just representing NU....not so much for CAL.....just want to be able to support one
of my favorite communities is all

Thats what i wanted to do, but before vit told me you had to at least scrim.
I use the reg tag, but i would like to use word to represent it more. ^^

easytarget
03-31-2009, 07:59 PM
I have them and when I come personally to you and ask you, then you will know.

~Easy

DoT
03-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Wait easy so are we allowed to just represent N/U as word like sio said?

Skyline
03-31-2009, 08:51 PM
I think easy meant that he will decide and when he does, he will come to use personally
and let us know we can wear the WOrd tag

DoT
03-31-2009, 08:59 PM
I think easy meant that he will decide and when he does, he will come to use personally
and let us know we can wear the WOrd tag

I see, i didnt even apply though, because im not really about cal, i just wanna represent N/U to the fullest

Skyline
03-31-2009, 11:17 PM
Well im just gonna wait for the decision to be made with easy.....:D

Breaker
04-01-2009, 01:16 AM
I see, i didnt even apply though, because im not really about cal, i just wanna represent N/U to the fullest

ow wow i want to do that as well for a while now xD i never filled in the application though.. there it say's as well if u wann do CAL or only support the N/U community if i remember right
let swait and see:-D