PDA

View Full Version : Comp parts

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-23-2009, 11:25 AM
HEY ALL I HAVE A BIG QUESTION

I AM STRAPPED FOR CASH RIGHT NOW BUT I HAVE A FEW COMP PARTS LAYING AROUND THAT I NEED TO SELL FOR MONEY IF ANYONE INTERESTED IN A SPARE OR SECOND COMP

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A SPARE DECENT VIDEO CARD LAYING AROUND THEY CAN HELP ME WITH (PEN GAVE ME ONE BUT IT HAS A FEW ISSUES)

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE LEFT AFTER SELLING ON CRAIG S LIST

i have a

Pentium 4 2.80 socket 478 Processor (800 front bus speed)
PCI Express Evga 7800 GT 256 video card
Lite On DVD R/RW not sure bout the speed
a 400 watt power supply
a 478 socket CPU fan
a 775 Socket CPU fan

i also have a desktop Ethernet card
a Dial up internet card
a Wireless internet card
also have bout 5 to 10 computer games i no longer play that i need to get rid of and some DVD Movie's

P.S IF POSTED IN WRONG PLACE PLEASE MOVE

Penatrater
03-24-2009, 11:20 PM
I think you have a few issues ! There was nothing wrong with that card i sent you. Seems you are selling it now by the way that list looks ! I gave it too you for Free, I even shipped it to you. WTF

Package that bitch up and send it back to me if you don't like it or cant download the newest drivers to run it. I have passed on many many items to fellow members here at NU.

Issues my ASS !

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-25-2009, 12:19 AM
nah seriously dude it woks fine for internet and shit but overheats big time 3 mins into gave and screen errors not sure why if u know of a fix please tell me i had it put away for while i got the other shit to upgrade with and ever since i've had it it's had heating problems but video quaity is still good

Penatrater
03-25-2009, 12:25 AM
Send it back. I will PM you my address. And if you want me to pay-pal you the shipping fees i will. Can you get it shipped out within the next day or two ?