PDA

View Full Version : 'Ello

Catalyst
03-23-2009, 10:02 AM
Hello all, not sure how many people are on the forums... O.o alot, but I'm new to the forums, not to the servers :D

I guess I'll just eh, fill this out? XD

[Name]: Danny :wtf:

[Age]: 19 in less than a month

[IGN (In Game Name) ]: MลD^Dr. Catalyst

[Which Server You Play On]: Ive played on the GG server, the office server? (I think it was N/U, but mostly the ZM server :-D

[Location]: Miami, FL

[Occupation]: U.S. Army

[Ride]: My carrrrrrrrrrr 04 Mustang Anniversary edition.

[Music]: Rock and Techno

[Short Description]: I'm puerto rican, i like gun game, and Breakers interesting accent.

[Language(s) Spoken]: English, Spanish

[Hobbies & Interests]: Drivingg ;D Guitar, Gungame

enderless
03-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Well i'll be the first to welcome you to the forums. :)

Plenty of ppl/topics so feel free to jump right in. Be sure to check out all of our servers!!!

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-23-2009, 11:17 AM
HEY MAN

YOU PROB DON'T KNOW ME BUT I'M ONE OF THE ADMINS OF ZM (BEEN AWL FOR AWHILE DUDE TO VIDEO CARD PROBS AND NO MONEY AT THE MOMENT

I'M GLAD U ARE ONE OF OUR MANY BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN IN OUR MILITARY ( I SALUTE YOU)
2 QUESTIONS THOU HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN ACTIVE AND HAVE YOU BEEN ON ANY TOURS OR SEEN ANY ACTON YET ( I KNOW PLENTY OF PPL IN THE MILITARY)

AND APPERENLTY YA NEVER HEARD MY ACCENT I'M A TRUE SOUTHERN REDNECK HILLBILLY FROM THE ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME I'M ONE OF A KIND AND A REAL *CHARACTER*
LOL

BTW SINCE I'M A REDNECK I LIKE MAINLY COUNTRY, BLUEGRASS, OLDIES, JAZZ, THE BLUES AND OLE TIMETY MUSIC LIKE I SAID I'M ONE OF A KIND

I'LL SEE YA AROUND (EVENTUALLY)

KAMI n|o}_9

Jackd
03-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the forums!

See you in game!

You should also hop into our Vent server. We have lots of regs and admins in there in a daily basis. Info is on the home page.

Have fun!

emptyclipz
03-23-2009, 12:03 PM
if u want to have sheckzy time i suggest u join what ever server im in :D

welcome to the community!

<3 emptyclipz

Catalyst
03-23-2009, 12:08 PM
So Kamikaze, what's your name in the ZM server? I'm sure I've seen you. And to all others, thanks alot :)

Well, I am fairly new to the military, since i'm only 19. I've been in for a little more than a year, and I am an MP. I haven't seen any action yet, however we are scheduled to go sometime late this year. Most probably Afghanistan.

Breaker
03-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Hello all, not sure how many people are on the forums... O.o alot, but I'm new to the forums, not to the servers :D

I guess I'll just eh, fill this out? XD

[Name]: Danny :wtf:

[Age]: 19 in less than a month

[IGN (In Game Name) ]: MลD^Dr. Catalyst

[Which Server You Play On]: Ive played on the GG server, the office server? (I think it was N/U, but mostly the ZM server :-D

[Location]: Miami, FL

[Occupation]: U.S. Army

[Ride]: My carrrrrrrrrrr 04 Mustang Anniversary edition.

[Music]: Rock and Techno

[Short Description]: I'm puerto rican, i like gun game, and Breakers interesting accent.

[Language(s) Spoken]: English, Spanish

[Hobbies & Interests]: Drivingg ;D Guitar, Gungame

welcome to the forums mate:-D
i loved my ass off when yah said u liked my funny accents :wtf:
i wonder why u like it :OxD

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-23-2009, 12:26 PM
i go by kamikaze bad ass same as in fourms but most ppl call me kami for short

and btw please be careful and safe if ya go over seas
i want u back in one piece

DoT
03-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Welcome to forums, haven't seen you in game or might not have noticed you.
I'm a zm, gg, and dm admin, perhaps ill come across you in one of those ^^

Breaker
03-24-2009, 09:15 AM
Welcome to forums, haven't seen you in game or might not have noticed you.
I'm a zm, gg, and dm admin, perhaps ill come across you in one of those ^^

nevre knew yah a gg and dm admin as well:O i might start playing the dm server:p i alway's loved dm:-D

Catalyst
03-24-2009, 09:59 AM
Yes i made my first visit to the DM last night lol. Very nice very nice XD

DoT
03-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Yup, just got admin in both the other day. Just hit me up when you wanna play some. People swarm when people start getting in the server.

Penatrater
03-24-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi and welcome to NU glad you made it :)

Breaker
03-25-2009, 04:02 AM
Yup, just got admin in both the other day. Just hit me up when you wanna play some. People swarm when people start getting in the server.

Alright i will let yah know i played a few months ago on a big dm server to bad they let it go down the hill after some changes but its still a very good map but maybe i like n/u dm a lot more especially with u guy's ^^

DoT
03-25-2009, 01:39 PM
yeah catalyst im sure ive played with you before.

breaker yeah man n/u dm is very fun when we get people to make there way into there.
i've been trying to get it populated lately but people only seem to join when i ask people from zm and gg to come play for a lil :/

enderless
03-25-2009, 02:22 PM
DM has been picking up again. It died down after a few days of down time. =P

Just give it some time. I'm going to go thru again and revamp the map cycle soon.

Catalyst
03-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Good, I love DM :D

DoT
03-26-2009, 01:13 PM
=o thank you ender! we need some new ones, and for the record, ive noticed a flood of players while two towers is on

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-26-2009, 02:03 PM
two towers as in the lord of the rings two towers ??

I don't know why the battle for helms deep ie epic

DoT
03-26-2009, 02:24 PM
No kami its not the lord of the rings one, but that is a good map i have played some deathmatch on a while back

Breaker
03-27-2009, 01:34 AM
No kami its not the lord of the rings one, but that is a good map i have played some deathmatch on a while back

two towers is loved by many DM players

DoT
03-27-2009, 04:24 AM
I know, but some dislike the awping, so perhaps we need some non-awping maps?

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-27-2009, 08:27 AM
i hate the awp it's a pussy's gun with no balls to fight

Catalyst
03-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Agreed...And Yes I believe less awping maps would be good. We should have a chaos map...so small that massive slaughter will happen in small amounts of time >:D

Breaker
03-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Agreed...And Yes I believe less awping maps would be good. We should have a chaos map...so small that massive slaughter will happen in small amounts of time >:D

that would be totally awesome mate :-D

DoT
03-27-2009, 04:16 PM
thats why we have nats bloodbath cat >.<

Catalyst
03-29-2009, 12:46 PM
well i havent seen it XDD i will eventually