PDA

View Full Version : Got Banned

JediStu
03-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Hi, I go by JediStu. I just got banned from Server few min ago, because the admin thought i was using aimbots. I'm a 38 year old married man sitting at home playing on your server for long time. Anybody that plays on that server probably seen me before. If you look at my stats i'm usually only a 50/50 player. lately i've been even below that. I've played the game since it was a Mod for Half Life almost a decade ago. I even played CAL long ago. Even though I have alot of expierence in the game, I still suck compared to most that play on that server. As far as cheating is a joke. I sit with my wife in same computer room ,and we laugh when someone like Valentino gets on and say's "thats sum bullshit boyz".. etc. I just told her that i got banned for cheating, she can't believe either. I'm sorry but you have some really poor way of kicking someone for cheating. I switched to the terrorist gun in the game the cheapest rifle one , and got on a roll. Usually because i can't aim for shit so i was using that gun so i could spray and not worry about aim like with an ak or awp.

Anyway sorry for wall of chat, but i've played on your guys server for a long time. I have always respected everyone since i play there, and always have enjoyed playing there. I don't have a microphone hooked up , so in case i get pissed from a headshot that i think is suspicious, i don't blurt off into the microphone making me look like an ass.

also, one last thing, in my computer room, the computer i use for gaming is very very expensive, i would never trust third party programs to run on it. I don't even search or download besides drivers for my gaming computer. My wife and i use the others for work and she always on hers laughing at me ^^

But seriously guys you totally got it wrong this time by banning me, i know probably don't care but, it really sucks seeing a "banned" on my screen when in fact i'm not even that type of person, nor would i trust that shit on my computer. I havn't even set my rates because i don't want to mess it up somehow.

The Admin said "bye jedi", i said "?", he said "your aimbots" , "what a dissapointment".

Then ban~

I didn't even get a chance to say anything, just bam~!

Well to whoever that was that ban me, you just made a poor judgement, i don't cheat and never have. you ban the wrong dude. I even thought about saying fuck it after you did it, but i had to at least register and type this to let you know .

Please take my ban off the server if you can. thankyou,
Jedistu

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-21-2009, 09:17 PM
not my place to say but this guy sounds legit

siosios
03-21-2009, 09:25 PM
stu,

i will review the ban personally and see if it was legit or not

siosios

JediStu
03-21-2009, 09:33 PM
I really appreciate it. I was in last night and someone asked to look at all of our rates. One guy came back and named bunch of us and said we need to fix them. I'm not sure if that has to do with anything. But far as cheating thats not the case with me. I pay for a 20 m cable , so i have fast internet speed. But in all the years playing, i've never had to adjust rates. I didn't even know how to get my steam I.D. i found it when i registered on your website tonight to type status.

again , i appreciate any help.

pasties
03-21-2009, 09:51 PM
you have been unbanned by sio. there was no demo on your ban. HappyGaming

JediStu
03-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Thankyou for helping me.. /bows ^^