PDA

View Full Version : Lil' bit something about H-I-T-M-A-N

H-I-T-M-A-N
03-16-2009, 11:45 AM
How's everyone doin? Hope y'll doin just fine. I'm here now to
intruduce mah self, to everybody since im new in this community.:)
So have patience when reading it..:) here we go..
Im just your normal kind of guy I like to have fun, enjoy meeting new people and Im living my life to the fullest.. I separate myself to the negativity and expectations of people... For me, NEGATIVITY is NOT an option! I live my life the way I wanted it to be! Im Adventurous, eccentric, god fearing, & BLUNT... I try to be positive and look at things differently--- I like encountering people from all walks of life*** I dont envy anyone because I know who I am and what Im capable of!!! I think being versatile is my best value(wuT u C is wUt u get!)I take so much pride in everything I do! I live to love---the most essential part of our life!!! To respect---I believe that whatever respect I give out will come back to me!!! To learn--- everyday is a learning process, I pushed myself to the limit--if I go down I find my way to go up again!!! I love my family--- there the closest one to me! And most of all I am very grateful and thankful for the life Im enjoying right now, for I will never know where & when this journey will end.payce!

PM me if you want to talk to me..

Thank's fellas...

Mfh_Betts
03-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Welcome to NU, didnt read anything u said. :) rofl

Sure it was great! though

Jackd
03-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the forums!!

What servers do you usually play in?

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-16-2009, 04:10 PM
you got a damn good out look on life wish i could stay so upbeat all the time but i won' go there

welcome thou

DoT
03-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Your posts too long, so im just gonna say...
WELCOME ^^

siosios
03-16-2009, 07:35 PM
welcome to N/U! hope to see you in the servers (when im not working on them). yes i read every word just like i do for all the xfire messages and mail and what not (even when i dont reply all the time).

sio

H-I-T-M-A-N
03-17-2009, 08:40 AM
What's up fellas..
Thank's for the warm welcome fellas.:)
I play in different server and different maps..:)
And just to let you know guys, that I've been playing
in one of your server.. map CS_OFFICE.
Hope to see you there..

Again thank you so much..

Im outtie'