PDA

View Full Version : Deathrun

Skyline
03-09-2009, 10:27 PM
I was talking to Jackd about this today and I wanted to see what other people (regulars) and
admins think about this idea, DEATHRUN server.

What I am proposing to do is during the first week of the summer I would like to donate a
Deathrun server to Sio and the NU community. I would be more than willing to pay for the first
couple of months, and allow Sio to add any maps that we choose as a community to have in
the server. I already ahve certain maps that I think would be perfect to start out with.

I would like to see what everyone thinks about this, and Sio u can easily send me a message
through the forums of what u think, leave a comment, or add me to steam: dbrodeanu and
we can discuss it there. Oh, and vent is also open too :D

Thanks for ur time in reading this :D

Happy Gaming

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-09-2009, 10:49 PM
umm to be honest my be it's cause I'm old and senile but WTF is DEATHRUN ??
another mod for CS:S or a new game from halflife ??
someone please fill me in

NoSympathy
03-09-2009, 11:06 PM
deathrun is fun but sometimes it's a drag to populate it. if you're up to it i say go right ahead.

badfish
03-09-2009, 11:18 PM
i have played deathrun maps before and there ok for time to time but after a while they get old so i wouldnt vote for an extra server

just my 2 cents

...........baddie

Skyline
03-10-2009, 12:37 AM
thats y i posted this. if ppl feel that it would be a waste of money then ill reconsider it. Im all
up for everyones opinion :D

more opinions from other people would be appreciated, and then ill consider whether or not
to do it :D

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-10-2009, 12:46 AM
ok let me rephrase this since apparently no one heard me the first time

wtf is death run ??????

unrealtaco
03-10-2009, 07:31 AM
kami you have any sense i ave n idea wha it is eaither but im geussing because it says "Deathrun" im going to geuss you have to run like a sob or you die

X-Storm
03-10-2009, 07:52 AM
You have to get past many traps the CT's or T's (different for some maps, i've noticed) will activate, but if you get caught in the traps you die. If you make it through the whole map you get a gun and kill those who activated the traps.

Skyline
03-10-2009, 04:10 PM
X-Storm is correct.

Just noticed I forgot to mention to the rest who havent heard of this.

But, X-Storm has it understood :D

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-10-2009, 04:15 PM
OH YOU MEAN LIKE LOST WORLD ???

OH GREAT ANOTHER WAY TO GIVE KAMI A HEART ATTACK OR STROKE OR MAKE HIM GO CRAZIER OR EVEN MORE PSYCHO THAN I ALREADY AM HUH ??

UMMMM NO THANKS I THINK I'LL PASS AND VETO THIS STUPID BILL ACROSS MY DESK AND SAVE WHAT LITTLE SANITY I HAVE LEFT!!! *Jjs: =_*ux

unrealtaco
03-10-2009, 05:38 PM
kami yer ggetting to old to be playing games al that cholesterol in your blood stream is builiding up

DoT
03-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Sounds fun to me.

POW
03-10-2009, 07:49 PM
i played a deathrun server for about 5 mins and it is the last 1 that will play. Deathrun is just not my cup of tea.

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-10-2009, 10:01 PM
damn howed ya guess taco i really do have high cholesterol from all the years of eating fast food when on the road or the run, and all my favorate southern home cokking like fried chicken, macorrni and cheese pies freid green tomatos freid okra fried squash freid pork chops and even freid deer steaks, livers and hearts and boiled peanuts
pretty much every thing with loads of sugar, grease and cheese just like us southerners like it
and also have high blood pressure and diabetes that runs strong on both sides of my family

oh well what can i say i like my comfort food