PDA

View Full Version : Protest

SavoRAZE
05-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Hello all people of N/U and N/U players. About a week and a half ago, I was banned Perm. from all N/U servers. And I am here writing this in a protest and a wishful unban. Here is the full, non bull-shit story of how it went. And, ahead of time, I do apologize for my terrible, unruly behavior.

I believe it was a Friday night last week, and I was scrimming for fun with some word people (some of which I remember are: Cinder, Internal, NoSympathy and someone else). These were not matches of any sort. Just 5 people looking to scrim. So we did. And in one of the matches, I did something I regret and shouldn't have done. Some information before I go on is that Cinder and I were in Raze together a while back, and since then we have always 'fucked' around and messed with eachother. I believe NoSymp and some other word people didnt know this. Continuing... I believe it was around the end of the match, or close to it, where Cinder and I started cussing eachother out and what not. NoSympathy did not know that this was, joking around cussing and arguing, that is how I interpreted it. Then I was kicked from the N/U scrim server and the reason was amoung these lines, "Stop disrespecting my players" I then rejoined the scrim server and guessed the rcon password. Running through my mind at that time was the thought that Cinder had kicked me because I was yelling at him. Once i guessed Rcon, I typed Kick all (the only reason I typed that was because it was close to the end of the match and we were losing anyway, anyother time, i would never do that. Its a dick move). Thankfully, I am a dumbass enough to not know the command to do that, meaning the command 'Kick All' DID NOT WORK. NO ONE WAS KICKED. I then just simply typed rcon kick cinder (cannot remember his full name at the time) and cinder was kicked. All this was ment as a joke, no harm intended, but some people took it serious. Sio found out and then banned me from all servers without hearing my side of the story, so here it is.

I believe Sio had said that I did not have permission to use rcon, which I agree 100%. But i did guess it, and if I were a dick and ment for harm to any of the N/U servers, I could have done a lot worse. I could have crashed the server or banned everyone at that time. But I would NEVER, never do something like that, its not who I am.
Concluding, What I did was not so bad, it indeed was a terrible mistake and I admit I was not thinking before I accessed rcon. All I did was kick Cinder, when there could have been a lot worse done. Like I said before, I would never do anything to harm the N/U servers because I have been playing on them ever since I got the game.

Hopfully I can get another chance and I apologize once again for my intolerable acts. I am sorry to disrespect the N/U Admins, Community, and Owners. I hope that people reading this will see that I made a mistake, and everyone does in their life, we are only human. Another chance is all Im asking, Thanks Everyone.

S a v o ?

05-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Hello everyone this is get.down aka shine aka many other names dunno if any1 knows of me but i have been in the n/u community for awhile...i know it was a mistake savo made because we cuddled and cried together after we found out he was teh banned (no homo) anyways i think he should be unbanned because i enjoy his presence and it was a very thoughtful and thorough apology and truly was a mistake

please i love savo and he loves me back!

islanda
05-27-2008, 07:11 PM
savo is a cool dude, like he said he could of done a lot more when he guessed the rcon password...
well i'm just an ordinary player in the N/u servers so i don't know if my opinion would really matter, but i would give the guy a chance...

Free S a v o!!!

Natalya
05-27-2008, 09:35 PM
One of the owners will get back to you.

mittens
05-27-2008, 09:52 PM
that was a really sincere apology and i think he desrves an uban

POW
05-27-2008, 10:37 PM
I have played with SAVO in Dust 2 many times and he has always minded the rules and been cool.

NoSympathy
05-27-2008, 11:10 PM
it's up to sio to be honest, although this was a very civil and sincere post. thanks for not raging like the rest of the people who are banned :)

HaZe
05-27-2008, 11:33 PM
I have played with SAVO in Dust 2 many times and he has always minded the rules and been cool.

He was one of the regs on there, and was always mindful of the other players and respected the rules. Plus a pretty good player too.

it's up to sio to be honest, although this was a very civil and sincere post. thanks for not raging like the rest of the people who are banned

I agree, it did seem sincere and honest and you cant go wrong with that. But it was a pretty bonehead move. I'm sure it was all out of fun/joking gesture, but even with that in mind, you have to remember where you're playing and who's server you are screwing with. It's called the 5 second rule. If you're going to do something you think is dumb or iffy you take 5 seconds to stop and think if what you're doing is worth it. =D

Seraphim
05-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Oh Savo, Savo, Savo... /facepalm ...that was bad. Don't do that. I hope you take Haze's advice the next time you have the urge to fiddle with stuff not meant to be fiddled with. ^_^

While, ultimately, it is Sio's decision, I feel he is being sincere... he is a regular of D2, and I've never had any probs with him in the past.

While I hope everything works out for the best for ya, bud... I also hope you've learned your lesson.

Scribe
05-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Savo, wtf were you thinking dude? I admit your post is worthy of reading but do you know how many times a post has been made like that? A plea to come back and when let back in, N|U got screwed in the back. I have always believed in giving people a 2nd chance, but I'm also a Jr. Tech for N|U. So when I see a potential hacker "And you know how we feel about hackers" I can't really say "Awwww give him another chance". If you can get enough people to want you back, then you might get back in. However I STRONGLY URGE you not to do sumthin like this again. People make mistakes and your post shows that your sorry about it. But if your let back in, you will be watched very closely.

pasties
05-30-2008, 11:40 AM
I have read this... and will get back to you one way or another.
Please be patient, as sio and i are very busy lately.

pasties
Owner of N|U

SavoRAZE
05-31-2008, 09:38 PM
First off, thank you all for your support. I am sincere about that. And Scribe, I understand where you are coming from with the 'hackers' thing. I really do, but to be honest, I dont think I could hack a server even if I wanted to. :D. You all have been nice to me, and i do appologize once again. Ill be waiting for an answer, thanks all Admins and the Community. <3

SavoRAZE
06-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Once again thanks for all your guys' support.

SavoRAZE
06-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Hello once again. I know all you admins are busy, but can I get a responce to my Ban Situation please? Thanks

SavoRAZE
06-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Hello once again, all people of N/U. Today I found out something interesting, and I can consider this a theory. The reason why Sio is 'ignoring' this post is because he thinks that I kicked EVERYONE FROM THE SCRIM. This is not true. The Rcon Command RCON KICK ALL DOES NOT EXIST. And to show proof of my statements, I have a few things for you readers.

Quote on June 4, 2008 at Exactly 8:36 PM.

InternaL<3: sup bitch
Savo?: what up
InternaL<3: nm
Savo? is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
Savo?: sweet
Savo?: playing in nu?
Savo?: lol get me unbanned
InternaL<3: of course
InternaL<3: lol no admin, atleast yet
Savo?: you love me right?
Savo?: righttt?
InternaL<3: idk
Savo?: well
Savo?: honestly, cause i know this and not to be mean, but nosympathy is lying. cause when i typed kick all, it didnt work, no one was kicked
Savo?: and you know it
Savo?: i just kicked cinder
InternaL<3: i kno
Savo?: thank god.
Savo?: sio thinks i kicked everyone.
Savo?: since you were honest, ill ask you first
Savo?: can i use this as proof in a post on the forums?
InternaL<3: idc
Savo?: ok
Savo?: ty
InternaL<3: wish u would get wat u want so you would stfu.. lol
Savo?: lol

As you all can see, Internal (part of the word cal team) even agrees and knows that I did not kick everyone. Its a lie. And to prove this even more, here is a list of sites with RCON COMMANDS. If you check them out, you will see that the command KICK ALL ..... DOES NOT EXIST!!

Typed in----www.google.com-----> CSS RCON COMMANDS

http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-9396.html

http://www.invision-gaming.co.uk/Counter-Strike-Source/RCON-Commands-34.html

http://cs.gamegate2k.com/source/counterstrikesource/csscolsolecommandsserver

Typed in----www.google.com----> Counter-Strike Source Rcon Commands

http://www.counter-strike.com/command_rcon.php <---------

- Even COUNTER-STRIKE.COM DID NOT HAVE THE COMMAND RCON KICK ALL!...

http://counterstrikesourcetactics.blogspot.com/2008/01/console-commands-cvars-complete-list.html

As you guys can see.. Yet again.. I only Kicked Cinder, which was still a mistake and I appologize. BUT I DID NOT KICK EVERYONE. Please, Im asking for an unban. Compromise.. please. I have the proof right there..

Thanks. S a v o ?

internal
06-04-2008, 08:01 PM
This is true, Cinder was only one kicked.
Oh and btw, Siosios is not ignoring this post. He will get back with you when he can, hes been very busy past week or so. Just hang in there.

-InternaL<3

NoSympathy
06-04-2008, 11:05 PM
you coming in here and fuckin blaming me for your mistake is rediculous. i never said ANYTHING about you or this situation.

siosios
06-04-2008, 11:40 PM
savo i guess you asked for this so here it is:

you disrespected me in every sense of the word when you used that rcon password. you disrespected the cal team by using that cmd and kicking a member off my scrim server. you try'd to beg your way out of the ban and i turned you down. now you come in here and try to make a public scene becuase you think im ignoring you.... son your lucky your even able to come in here and read the fuckin posts. ill get to you when im good and god damn ready to get to you and this ban. keep protesting and ill remove you from this website also until i feel fit to remove the ban.

cinder
06-04-2008, 11:46 PM
You just don't get it Savo. It's not that you only kicked me. The number of people you kicked doesn't change that you wrongfully tried and succeeded to gain access to our RCON. Thats inexcusable. And for that you get zero respect from me. The number of people you kicked should not play a roll in your lack of respect, integrity, and maturity. RCON is given to only select members of w0rd members who meet those higher standards. Unfortunately, the password was easy to guess and that was our bad, but for you to attempt to even try to get the password just shows what you are willing to do. Guessing or phishing for passwords is one of the lowest forms of hacking. Whether it was easy to guess is irrelevant.

GL to you on other servers.

Natalya
06-05-2008, 03:18 AM
This thread is now locked. Savo, when Sios has decided that it's time for you to be unbanned he will do it. Until then, shut up. Bothering us about it will not help your case or speed up the process. Just check back here every week or so to see if you got unbanned yet.

*Locked*