PDA

View Full Version : Skyline got admin how? [Appeal Denied]

vince21
03-06-2009, 12:52 AM
So I've been a regular on n/u for almost 2 years now and I finally got banned, which is fine. But, would you mind explaining why? Skyline got bitchy and starts telling everyone to lay off the mics and shut up when dead. I have yet to talk. Rounds go by and he keeps telling people to shut up. I still haven't talked. More rounds go by. I'm one of 2 cts left alive. And he and at least one other guy are talking about how ppl should shut up when they're dead...AND THEY ARE BOTH DEAD! I die because of it. So I wait unitl next round to tell him that shouldn't he also have been quiet when he was dead. So he bans me. He's an admin which means he should set an example. That's what admins are supposed to do. How the hell did he get admin? I mean seriously, I get banned because HE was disobeying the rule he was enforcing? If you think that that's how admins should be, fine; but don't expect me to play there very often. Or much of anyone else either.

Penatrater
03-06-2009, 01:00 AM
File a ban protest n00b. Or go in vent and see if you can talk to him about it. I am sure their is a just reason for it.

It is a 1 day ban.

Natalya
03-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Vince your ban will expire in about 12 hours. The rest of the thread became an internal admin discussion so I cut the thread in half. Sorry if you feel slighted to not see any of it, but we're discussing this amongst ourselves. You can still do the file a protest thing on the sm website, but any discussion here in the forums is over unless you want to PM jackd. (Reg. Office Jr. Owner)

- Thread Locked-