PDA

View Full Version : Gj nu

AwpsandKnives
03-02-2009, 11:11 AM
I just want to say how awesome I think this comunity is. There is alot of work that goes on here, by alot of people (specially sios!). I really think we have some great, regs, admins, owners. I fucking hate when people come in here and talk shit, they are ignorant, and are actually the problem. So all you ingorant fucks, get the hell out, and the rest of you keep up the good work. I hope to see you all in game, within the crisp new servers.

DoT
03-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Ditto ^_^

Thanks N/U,

pasties
03-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Thanks, I am very happy to hear such good things!

POW
03-02-2009, 12:25 PM
sio deserves an all expense paid cruise to the bahamas for 4 days for all of his work he does here. And little ungrategul shitheads need to wake the fuck up.

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-02-2009, 04:13 PM
i defiantly agree to this hell guys he's giving up his family time among other shit

i've been saying it all damn week but in one fucking ear and right that fuck out the other ear

someone please agonize what i've been fucking saying so i'm not talking to a goddamn tree

Skyline
03-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Ive been here for 2 years (on and off) and the only thing that has changed is the amount
of amazing ppl that are added to this community :D

emptyclipz
03-02-2009, 09:47 PM
i love you guys minus badfish

badfish
03-02-2009, 10:04 PM
sio and nat did a great job and pasties got high......ty to all in the community except empty whos only good trait is the great head he gives

.......baddie

Penatrater
03-03-2009, 12:49 AM
I agree 100 percent! You the people, of NU are wonderful to me always. I know i haven't been around much at all really or know whats going on within the community. We are a family here and that's what i love about it. I hope to be back soon and in D2.

I love you guys ! And i love my GREEN camo crocs too.

ORGANDONOR
03-04-2009, 07:28 AM
thanks for all the kind words man

BioHaZarD69
03-05-2009, 12:42 PM
yes i agree this is an awesome community and i am proud to be apart of it....and a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped with all the new server changes recently...sorry i couldnt have been more help...maybe next time...thanks again everyone.....LaterZ

ORGANDONOR
03-10-2009, 01:13 PM
i have been here since i started playing cs:s and i never left the servers exept. when i left for a year bc of my dads health and im back as a Jr Owner and im proud that i can be part of a group of ppl like all of you and your my cs:s family all the regs ,admin ,owners are my brothers and sisters. keep up the good work guys and these servers will be here for ever and stronger then ever.

ORGANDONOR

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-10-2009, 03:58 PM
agreed

lol sorry problay shortest post by me ever so had to extend it a bit

KAMI

pasties
03-12-2009, 10:03 AM
well the only reason i started these servers, is so ppl like you guys can come here play all day and night and not have to worry bout hackers, mic spammers...etc etc. For the last 4-6 years I think we (admins, owners, regs) have done a pretty damn good job....with ppl like Siosios, Tara(not here anymore), pen, ender(less), skittles, eMortal, sc(+)pe, thunder, Jackd, mallerz, wolfeh, Seraphim + scribe (no longer here), scubahood, sajora, onlyone, maltykill, stevo and many many many more.....the list is so long we would be here all day.... All i would like to say... I am very proud to able to be a part of it.

<3 forever
pasties

enderless
03-12-2009, 10:32 AM
i love you too pasties

you canadian douchebag you

pasties
03-12-2009, 05:53 PM
you had to make a new font to call me a Canadian douchebag?

Wolfeh
03-12-2009, 11:23 PM
You mentioned me AFTER you mentioned that horse humper ender?

I quit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I keeeeeeeeeeeeeed

nu4l

enderless
03-13-2009, 01:16 PM
you had to make a new font to call me a Canadian douchebag?

O yes i so did just go there. ^_______________^ [look i'm like wolfeh LOL]

and speaking of slutty slut sluts': horses>frontal tail

So what? WHAT???? -.-