View Full Version : vacation Time! peace N/U

donkey
02-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Vacation Time!
Well it has been fun but I think im done for some time. time for donkey
to move on for awhile. N/U has always been fun but some where along the
lines I got really competitive and lost my spark for the game. some of
the reasons im taking off is because cal is fucken stupid! They deside
to change everything in the middle of cal. Well that pissed me off.

Other reasons as well. Im tired of shitty admins in our servers. Everyone see's
the problems on the forums.There are those that should be admins, and there are
those that shouldn't. I see the way servers should be ran to make fun pubs, and
good cal rotation servers to meet the acommidations of cal players that will populate
are servers.

Its not N/U thats making me leave its everything. im bored as fuck with the same old
shit all the time. I like doing things my way.

pastiez/NU community it has always been fun guys/girls.
sure cal is going really good for once but its not going the way I want it to.
I get up and like 7 in the morning and play for about 7 hours.The WHOLE time im
bored!

Im tired of playing with kids that dont want to get good. They just play cal to play it.
i think im done looking for people over and over again. 4-1 record cal open w00t w00t!
it does not mean anything if we are just hanging on every match. sure they are ok teams
but we should have put them over are knees. Im done with looking for new members
trying to get admin for vent to make my life a little more easy! never got admin people
dont know how to get good and admins dont know had to manage a server and my people skills
are out the fucken window.

Thanks it was fun and im fucken done.

**P00f**

im out.

-Donkey#

siosios
02-28-2009, 08:45 PM
guess the match server can go on the back burner now then.

badfish
02-28-2009, 08:58 PM
sorry to hear that man and sorry to see u go...it has been fun

take it easy

......baddie

donkey
02-28-2009, 09:30 PM
there is other cal members not just me. so you still can make the server for them. this season is going well if you have not seen, they are 4-1 and have a chance for IM still. Its up to you if you want them on the back burner as well. win 2 more matches and they are IM. good luck fellas.

I will be following this post to see what sio says about your server. If he will let you finish the season as w0rd or not.

Thanks sio and pastiez for everything.

-Donkey#

emptyclipz
02-28-2009, 09:35 PM
yea i been real busy lately with studying for mid terms and shit i will not be as active as i usually am but i will still be on its up to the rest of the team as to what happens this season

siosios
02-28-2009, 09:39 PM
well donkey ill tell you this much the server has been online for over an hour so you can take that comment and shove it. you dont dictate what i do and when i do it, dont like it then do as you stated and leave. ive been working my ass off and ungrateful pushy little brats like your self demanding a date and a time of when ill have the server up is idiotic to say the least.

i dont like the fact that while you and the rest of the community get to enjoy life doing whatever it is you enjoy doing im stuck sitting here working while my girls i havent seen in a few months are sitting in the living room wondering when thier father is going to get off the damn computer...... fuck it im done and ill get the other servers up when i feel like it.

ps: half the maps wont load on the cal server becuase of transfer problems but oh well thats what i get for rushing things to please people

sio

donkey
02-28-2009, 10:57 PM
seems like you may be in over your head there sio. your bad attitude always seems to make me laugh.

donkey = brat

sio = old fart

i think we are even there sio. The post was just a simple good bye not for you to get pissed and snap at the first comment I make.

lol fun talking with you sio. take it easy bro.

-Donkey#

NoSympathy
02-28-2009, 11:24 PM
donkey are you fucking kidding me? you come in here to say goodbye and fucking complain about the servers? you were a horrible leader in cal as i'm sure people can tell from your post. the only reason i put up with you is because i enjoy playing with the w0rd tag.

sio has done too much for NU because he is a nice guy. now because he doesn't put up with shit from people, does not mean that he has a bad attitude.

this may not be my place to speak, but this was just a load of shit. fucking pathetic

Skyline
03-01-2009, 01:15 AM
After reading this it doesnt really seem like u understand the NU community. Sure there are
admins that make mistakes, big deal. And yes there are admins that may have other issues,
well big deal. But it doesnt give u a simple right to come on and rant about issues that u have
with the NU community, and Sio's work in general. Im suprised Sio just doesnt bother fixing
any of the other servers and just giving up altogether. Really? I actually thought u were fun
Donkey, but guess i was simply wrong.

As others will read this, Im glad that someone with ur attitude isnt going to show his face in
NU. Personally, I dnt want ppl with ur kind of view and attitude having admin, and CAL
leadership.

Peace and dnt let the fking mouse slap u on ur click out of NU.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3212/facepalmc.jpg (http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=facepalmc.jpg)

donkey
03-01-2009, 01:59 AM
wow it is so amazing how many people turn there back on one another that fast. to be honest it was just playing around when it came to sio. i dont have anything against the guy. same with you symp. skyline to tell u the truth you dont know shit kid.

im glad to see N/U cleaning up and the servers. im not knocking on all the admins or trying to make people look or feel like shit. from what i can see symp does a good job at that on his own. yah everyone enjoys playing with the word tag. when I was let into word it was like one of the best things that could have happend. then the cal team came along as well. to be honest if it was not for w0rd i would not be as good as i am now and had as many experiences as i have had.

With that said the first post my have been said wrong and my and sio may have gotton off on the wrong foot. so look symp you have been chill from the times we have played w.e dude. N/U community is always a great place and i dont think i will ever stop sending people your way.
gg N/U.

skyline i say this with love

your fucken dumb and you dont know shit about my history so fuck off. :)

-Donkey#

Xfactor12
03-01-2009, 02:35 AM
wow it is so amazing how many people turn there back on one another that fast.

-Donkey#
lol i know right
i dont understand you guys.
you guys have good,nice people in your community which are really good friends.you treat them with respect and help them out and what not
then,when they decide to leave for whatever their reason is,you go off on them.

and to symp.donkey was a great leader,his team is on the verge of going IM.
and too symp,no shit sio is going to do shit for N/U, is HIS community. im pretty sure he will do anything he can and sees what is right to do to make the community better.
and you are calling him pathetic? to me you are pathetic. acting like you were good friends with donkey,bein chill with him,and then saying that the only reason you enjoyed playin with him was because of a tag?
all i have to say is that,just like sio said, if donkey says he is leaving,let him leave.dont come in here bitchin about his post.

kamikaze_bad_ass
03-01-2009, 03:01 AM
I'm not saying nothing bout donkey leaving or the cal servers but i will say this

i don't know sio very well but i do know that he works his ass off at his job every day and than for the last 4 days comes homes and i would assume goes more or less straight to his computers to work on all the servers for multiple hours and not spending time with his family just to please all the people in here cause they don't know how to find anything else to do

i say that sio puts this on the back burner for awhile ( as for how long thats for him to decide not me or anyone else ) and spend some time with his family cause FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST

and i wish i had a family that cares about me like i know he cares about his
i have a mother that is severly bi-poluar and manic depessive, a aunt that is diabetic and is dying of cancer so she is barely there half the time ( incoherint ) a brother and his wife that are in there own worlds and spend time with all there freinds and her family before us (but he is there if i really really nedded him ) a father that will be in prision for the rest of his life for not controlling his temper and not keeping his dick in his pants and away from young girls ( think god i don't really know the ASSHOLE ) and thats it a mother brother and aunt on her death bed no more aunts or uncles or coussins and all my grandparents have been dead over 15 years

and sorry to sio in advance or any one else if this pisses ya off or steps on your toes
but its the unaluterated truth FAMILY ALAWYS COMES FIRST!!!!!!!

NoSympathy
03-01-2009, 04:13 AM
lol @ xfactor coming in here and trying to talk shit. I am not turning on donkey in anyway, I just think the way that he is leaving is very vulgar. He could have just said, I had fun playing here, keep on enjoying and supporting NU. But he had to say there are shitty admins, etc. I do not respect that at all.
I personally did enjoy playing with donkey but he was not cal leader material, neither were you xfactor. Squeaking by with wins against shitty teams is not IM caliber playing.

Skyline
03-01-2009, 05:34 AM
Watever Donkey, shouldnt have said what u said. No sense in taking it back

TiberianSun
03-01-2009, 11:06 AM
FYI just because your 4-1 in open doesn't mean your on the verge of IM.

Xfactor I don't even know why your in here

Wolfeh
03-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Well since you are leaving I have a few questions to ask. Who is now in charge of your team? Who is still ON the team? And have you told them about you taking a vacation?

If so, why aren't they in here making posts as well?

SniperKiller
03-01-2009, 12:01 PM
i still here and i still want the team to go on..luckily the rosters r reopening if anything we can get new members as well as a good cal leader...not to say u were horrible donkey...but ur strats that u come up with r jus fuckin retarded and sucked ... all we need is teamwork to make IM and no1 is ever on to practice if anything im always on except the mornings on school days cuz i do got school to go to...

Boondock
03-01-2009, 12:44 PM
welll donkey your my bro so ill see you soon ;D
dont give a fuck about what they say your a good guy and a beast player ;]
you helped make word a fun place peace man see you soon :D

donkey
03-01-2009, 12:53 PM
ahahaha sniper your so funny dude. i think i have been telling your ass for so long team work is what we need. And you say my starts are fucken retarded! lmao i hope you know you are telling easy his strats were fucken stupid too. and twilight becuase they are the ones who showed me them.

-Donkey#

p.s. sniper i dont think teamwork is in your vocab. bait and frags is more like yours.

Sajora
03-01-2009, 01:14 PM
stop fighting goddamnit...

Xfactor12
03-01-2009, 01:30 PM
if you guys thought donkey was a bad leader,why didnt you speak to sio or ez bout getting a new leader?and for his strats,why didnt you tell him you didnt like them or that they sucked. you guys tell him this when he leaves? teamwork is about pointing out the bad things as well.

ps.this is assuming you havent done what i mentioned.

and tiberian,me n donkey are really really good friends. he was one of the few who didnt outcast me after being banned for "hacking." im just trying to back him up,because i believe he doesnt deserve this.

NoSympathy
03-01-2009, 01:35 PM
You can't back someone up if you have no idea what you are talking about. There wasn't a different leader because no one wanted to. Easy is not in the picture anymore and Sio doesn't need more shit from the cal team than he already has.

emptyclipz
03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
ok donkey you were like my one of my best friends in the community i respect u as a leader and as a player but its just time to let this post go, as well as everyone else someone lock this thread because it is getting dumb now.

Jackd
03-01-2009, 08:13 PM
I agree with empty.

Please LOCK thread and lets move on!