PDA

View Full Version : Calling all strong rifles

easytarget
05-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Main word team needs a back up player. I am looking for someone with at least cal-o experience and can put in 20+ hours a week to practice with us. You will not be starting but you will practice as if you are starting. You need to be chill, skilled, not abrasive, does not bitch about hacks(whether opponent is hacking or not) and listens well. Do not try to form a posse within my team because I will hear about it because my team is close knitted.

Also, I am looking for three more starters for the second word team. Look at the requirements above.

I WILL not take people who want to get better by playing with us and have no experience. You better be good already and know the maps. I will be holding try outs to test you. I am looking for teamwork most importantly. I can tell nervousness over no skill. I will be looking through all the word apps that I do have but you can reapply if you have applied before.

To make this clear, I am unintentionally mean. If you are easily butt hurt, do not even bother applying. We play to win, we put in the hours to win, not to dick around. Please take that as a fore warning.

Thanks guys,

~Easy

LordMindhunter
05-25-2008, 06:35 PM
hey i might be intersted but dont know if im good enough i do take in info and like playing in teamwork i do it alot with scuba on office

and whcih maps is it i know dust 2 and some others but maybe i can tryout i dont have any previous record of cal playing tho

Grtz and let me know k

grtz Me

Zaku-x109
05-27-2008, 12:04 PM
Hmm, I might be interested in this task. I've player a few cal matches with a previous clan a while ago, I've been around a long time on CS:S and know mostly all of the maps used on cal, good teamplayer, I don't bitch or whine about someone being better than me but if I do its just for kicks but I can refrain from doing so I think my skills are normal or a lil under avg. but I still put the effort through to getting a task done for the team. The 20+ hrs a week is a possibility thats why I said "I might be interested". I keep my cool and barely or never over react when something doesn't go exactly as I had hoped. I hope you get more people to help you on this.
Thanks for your time.
________
Wendie 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)