PDA

View Full Version : w0rd Application

BioHaZarD69
05-25-2008, 12:47 PM
OK guys here we go...didnt see myself doing this after having 2 other clan of my own years ago in 1.6 but hey i really like you guys..
anyways I have been playin in yalls servers for a month or 2 now and have got to know a few members, anyway im not that good i have my on and off days but i enjoy the game and maybe with a little help from some more experienced players i will get better, I am polite to most until someone rags on me but even then im pretty calm about things, I have a pretty good knowledge of server setup and deployment...i have setup quite a few myself not just 1.6 but source as well...i have a small 10 person server setup on my other machine for a few friends who are new to the game so i let them practice in it before they jump into the bigger servers...well I like hangin with you guys and would consider it an honor to have the opportunity to be a part of this great community.
1 note also..i am not really looking for CAL or anything unless like over night a miracle should take place and i wake up awesome lol..but maybe something i would consider later down the road....anyways thanks for taking the time to read my post and if I cant get into w0rd its cool and i will understand...thanks again guys.

BioHaZarD69
05-27-2008, 05:49 PM
just curious if i posted this in the right place or not? Didnt see any kinda replies of any kind thats all....well any ways let me know thanks. BiO

HaZe
05-27-2008, 11:38 PM
You're hired. Put <3 HaZe at the end of your name! You will be my personal body guard. Thats bone.

BioHaZarD69
05-28-2008, 04:12 PM
<------snickers to self and says "see ma...and you said I'de never get a job"

hahaha lol thanks HaZe.

enderless
05-28-2008, 04:44 PM
You are more than welcome to join the N/U community. It's open to all, so feel free to add the tag (jump in the server and type !tagme in chat). However, i do believe the w0rd chapter is CAL only. If you wish to fill out an app for word, it is located on the front page at the top left, under "Community/CS:S Cal Application."

Regardless, welcome the the community! :)

BioHaZarD69
05-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the heads up on w0rd dint relize it was a CAL only thing but thats cool.... again thank Enderless...see ya in the server..

enderless
05-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Hey no prob. :)

Like i said, feel free to sport the N/U tag!! And if you ever feel like applying for the CAL team, you know where to find it. =P