PDA

View Full Version : Great ZM server!

[Ctrl][Alt][DL337]
02-19-2009, 12:35 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I was playing often on your ZM server a couple years back, when ZM was still fairly new. I stopped playing Counter Strike (and every other game) altogether when I decided to go back to WoW.

Recently, I took another "break" from WoW not long after they released their newest xpac... a re-occuring theme with me it seems, I hate grinding out levels, and class balancing is always an issue... and decided to check out CS again. Your ZM server was still on my favorites list, so it was one of the ones I checked out first. It's pretty much the only server I play on now. It's nice that it's almost always busy at any given time of the day/night, though it does get frustrating at times when you're trying to log in.:-D

Keep up the good work! It was good enough to make me donate! tp((

Ctrl.

unrealtaco
02-19-2009, 01:03 AM
See guys he likes the server the way it is

Jackd
02-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Hey Ctrl,

Welcome back to N/U!

Thank you for posting feedback and thank you for your kind donation!!

Have fun and enjoy! 3333ch

[Alt][DL337];10116']Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I was playing often on your ZM server a couple years back, when ZM was still fairly new. I stopped playing Counter Strike (and every other game) altogether when I decided to go back to WoW.

Recently, I took another "break" from WoW not long after they released their newest xpac... a re-occuring theme with me it seems, I hate grinding out levels, and class balancing is always an issue... and decided to check out CS again. Your ZM server was still on my favorites list, so it was one of the ones I checked out first. It's pretty much the only server I play on now. It's nice that it's almost always busy at any given time of the day/night, though it does get frustrating at times when you're trying to log in.:-D

Keep up the good work! It was good enough to make me donate! tp((

Ctrl.

pasties
02-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Agreed, thanks for donation. Happy to hear the good things.

DoT
02-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Thank's Ctrl, much appreciated. Keep enjoying the server and having fun! Be sure to roam the other n00bunlimited servers also as they are much fun also. Also, come to forums more often, some fun shit goes down in here >.<

Takko as stated in the thread, it's nobody's decision other than the g0ds who watch over us.
So sit back chillax and ride out what ever choice is made.

unrealtaco
02-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Thank's Ctrl, much appreciated. Keep enjoying the server and having fun! Be sure to roam the other n00bunlimited servers also as they are much fun also. Also, come to forums more often, some fun shit goes down in here >.<

Takko as stated in the thread, it's nobody's decision other than the g0ds who watch over us.
So sit back chillax and ride out what ever choice is made.

i know man but just saying and sorry
[ctrl][alt][d1337] i forgot to welcome you!
SO WELCOME EH!

fRANK
02-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Welcome back br0. Nice to ear that you like our server and our great community :)

Have fun and we might play together sometimes on zm :D

[Ctrl][Alt][DL337]
02-19-2009, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. (and gals?) Nice to see a few of you around my age... guess I'm not too old for this afterall, lol! unrealtaco, what do you mean by "likes the server the way it is"? Are you implying some changes to the ZM server are in the works?

Natalya
02-19-2009, 11:57 PM
There was discussion whether to ban the Koreans or not.

Anyway, I'm glad you like the server CTRL, I've seen you in there sometimes and you're fun to play with. Pay more attention to chat tho lol.

kamikaze_bad_ass
02-21-2009, 02:49 AM
Nice to see ya back man and ya sound kinda old too how old are u ??
I'm 32 and i've been around for at least 2 years so ya might remember me

[Ctrl][Alt][DL337]
02-21-2009, 03:45 AM
DoT: I'll try checking out N/U's other servers some time, though I've never actually seen them when I do a general search for any servers under 100 latency. Then again I'm only looking for servers tagged with names "N/U" or "n00bs unlimited"....

NatalyaAF: the Koreans provide an interesting play element I think, since it lets admin use their powers more often haha. Though it does get annoying when they consistently don't get the clue not to break cades. What do you mean pay more attention to chat? I try, but I'm old and I'm a guy... meaning I'm terrible at multi-tasking lol.

kamikaze_bad_ass: I just hit 33 about a month ago.

kamikaze_bad_ass
02-21-2009, 03:51 AM
well damn bout time someone in my age limit comes to zm kinda tirded of the kiddies sometimes LOL

ALSO HOW LONG YA BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME ?? IT'S BEEN OVER TEN YEARS FOR ME

DoT
02-21-2009, 10:59 AM
The server list is on the site. Just copy/paste them. ^^

[Ctrl][Alt][DL337]
02-22-2009, 09:38 PM
kamikaze_bad_ass: On and off since the end of CS 1.2 / beginning of 1.3... not sure how many years that makes it.

unrealtaco
02-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Yeah ctrl what nat said lol sorry was at drivers training all weekend etc.