Dennis = Ross Perot: its was random
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: bs
Dennis = Ross Perot: i always play ehre
Dennis = Ross Perot: 4 real
Dennis = Ross Perot: i didnt even know u where in here
Dennis = Ross Perot: 4 real
Dennis = Ross Perot: i just come in here 2 crash it
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: you n*****
Dennis = Ross Perot is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
Dennis = Ross Perot: easiest server in world 2 crash
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: come play
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: i wanna kick ur n***** ass
Dennis = Ross Perot: in in
Dennis = Ross Perot: im in the game
Dennis = Ross Perot: i changed name
Dennis = Ross Perot: so no 1 will recognize me
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: whats name
Dennis = Ross Perot: guess who i am
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: deathwing
Dennis = Ross Perot: no
Dennis = Ross Perot: ok im good
Dennis = Ross Perot: im done
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: come play
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: for real
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: i wanna kick ur n***** ass
Dennis = Ross Perot: I lagged out again
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: whats ur name in game, so i can focus on kicking ur ass
Dennis = Ross Perot is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: timberlake
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: srsly
Dennis = Ross Perot: ya
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu: brb
kgb | lwantobeonyou - Juu.MF.Juu is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
Dennis = Ross Perot: i lagged out again

"dENNIS rODMAN" STEAM_0:0:19768975

trust me if u wer in Office at 6:30 today (monday) then u know it crashed, Warlord is proof, and idk any others

DoT
02-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Your racist JuuJuu...
btw, i can't perm ban on any server.
Also, why don't you stop trying to give admins fucking orders?
How bout you change your ways for one and idk maybe...ASK?
For fucks sake

JuuJuu
02-09-2009, 06:03 PM
hmm he has been crashing a server for a while, and i dont give a rats ass if u guys remove me cause im not planing on playing video games much for the next few months

i wont change my ways, if u wanna have a fucking bitch crash the server with his script then by all means keep him, and idc if im racist to a fucking jackass peice of shit

NoSympathy
02-09-2009, 06:07 PM
well seeing as you just posted racism on our forums i see no reason why you should be allowed here. as i and others have said MANY times, the forums are not a place for this. pm/xfire/steam chat an owner if you have a problem.

DoT
02-09-2009, 06:10 PM
1 calm the fuck down. 2 i wasnt just talking about this, someone will probably take care of this im talkin about how you always rant/bash everyone in zm. how you always try to order the admins to kick/ban people. You feel as though you are superior to everyone else. When really you are not. Is it because of your personal life? If so, DO NOT take it out on me, or anyone else in zm. Your problems are your problems, not ours.
Thank you for your time and sorry for going so off topic.

JuuJuu
02-09-2009, 06:13 PM
im pretty sure him crashing ur server on a daily basis is ur problem dot, ur just fucking to god damn cocky to get that threw u shitty head, i try to help u guys, i get inside info on y this guy is crashin the server and u turn around and shuve it in my face, u kno what dot, i should get more people like this to just join all n/u servers and crash it on a daily basis cause im sick if you being a fucking peice of shit back to me, im not ordering as much as im just stateing so go suck a dick you dumbass cunt

DoT
02-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Shoving it back in your face? You can shove ur dick up your ass juu juu. You come in here being racist (Knowing it's not allowed) and i'm dong wrong? Explain to me your amazing logic here.

JuuJuu
02-09-2009, 06:20 PM
i dont give a shit if i get banned thats the thing, i go to play office for 20 mins b4 i do hw and look a guy is screwing with the server, i befriend him and get info on it, i try to help, I DONT CARE DOT UR A PIECE OF SHIT IDC WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME SO GO FUCKING BLOW UR DAD SOME MORE U GODDAMN CARRIBEAN PIECE OF SHIT

Havoc
02-09-2009, 06:21 PM
someone needs to get laid....

NoSympathy
02-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Thread closed. I'm glad you could handle yourself juujuu.