PDA

View Full Version : Organ Donor

Twilight
02-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Today in reg. office, you muted Jamaican bacon for "mic-spamming", and it was completely unreasonable. While he does use the mic regularly, he was talking quietly and never to an extent to which I would call spamming. In this case, you should have also muted yourself, because during the time I was in there today you never shut the hell up. We have a vent channel for you to run your mouth in; talk all you want there. It's ridiculous that you muted him for mic spamming when in all actuality, it was you.

RepoMan
02-08-2009, 11:43 PM
pwnt

IceBitch
02-09-2009, 01:51 AM
twilight you maybe right about Organ Donor not stop talking on his mic. but either way once an admin tells someone to STOP mic spamming, and that person does not want to listen, then the Admin was in the right to mute him, he is luck it was nothing more then a mute.

-Mama

NoSympathy
02-09-2009, 06:28 AM
he wasn't mic spamming though. he only said a few words, and since he is a younger kid he was muted almost instantly

Sajora
02-09-2009, 08:32 AM
i dont think it was jama cause he is banned by me for a day. he knows that he shouldnt talk cause hes a kid and his voice annoying. but he does talk no matter what admins say. i dont know how many times i told him to shush and he didnt....

easytarget
02-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Careful, there is no rule saying how old you should be when you talk on the mic. It does not matter how annoying any person sounds, if they are following the rules, there is no reason to mute/ban. I have had to tell Bacon to be quiet on the mics but he does listen to me when I say it. If there are any more concerns with this issue, please come to me about it.

We strive to uphold fair and unbias enforcement of our rules and I won't be the last person to say, admin abuse is not tolerated. Thank you.

~Easy

Twilight
02-09-2009, 09:44 AM
he knows that he shouldnt talk cause hes a kid and his voice annoying

What kind of logic is this? He can't talk on the mic because you don't like his voice? That shouldn't be grounds for muting people.

And Ice, I understand the procedures for muting players, though as Sympathy said this kid only said literally a few words before being muted.

Sajora
02-09-2009, 09:50 AM
good that he did listen to you easy. but he didnt listen to me when i told him several times. i gave him a last warning and he still didnt stop.

ORGANDONOR
02-09-2009, 10:43 AM
ok i didnt mute him in game because of his voice. i dont cair if hes a lil kid
the reason i muted him is because he wouldnt stop talking when i said stop
he does the same thing in GG when admins tell him to stop

ORAGNDONOR

Twilight
02-09-2009, 11:06 AM
If a player is excessively talking and doesn't obey admins telling him/her to be quieter, then yes, a muting is deserved. However, this kid barely said anything; I think he was only in there for a couple rounds before being muted. Add on to that the fact that you're spamming the mic more than anyone else and I can see how people could take it the wrong way: "the admins can talk all they want but we can't?"

All I'm trying to say here is that admins shouldn't spam the mics and then mute others for spamming the mics.

DoT
02-09-2009, 02:21 PM
If your testicles have not yet dropped, do not use your microphone.

Don't Spam The Mics
- Keep the mic chatter down to a minimum. Spamming of music, sound clips, etc. will NOT be tolerated.

Admins Have Final Say!!
- If you want to dispute something, do it in the forums, but what is decided in game by an admin goes so stfu!!

In ZM we have a rule against "non testicle having" people using the mics. Just had to point that out. But uh, idk if that goes for all servers only play zm ^^
In my opinion (If it matters) I agree wit the rule. I have a 12 year old sisterr. She sounds older than some of the kids that get on here and try to sound pro, impressive, etc.

Twilight
02-09-2009, 03:46 PM
If your testicles have not yet dropped, do not use your microphone.

In my opinion, revoking the right for someone to use the microphone based on the sound of their voice and how much it annoys you is ridiculous, because they've done nothing wrong but still are muted.

If you're going to do that then I'd like to request that all the players who think they're better than they really are and like to brag about it have their microphone privileges taken away, as they are what annoys me.

Havoc
02-09-2009, 03:56 PM
thats why everyone should be like me an voice_enable 0 xD

really though I always have 90% of the people in any server muted. I talk to people I know and ignore those I don't. Yeah I'm an asshole.

DoT
02-09-2009, 05:02 PM
In my opinion, revoking the right for someone to use the microphone based on the sound of their voice

Never said that. I am talking about their age, if you recall CSS is M. Meaning Mature/18+

Btw, i wasnt trying to be offensive or whatever, you seemed a little defensive in your answer, i was not trying to make this a little bickering affair.

pasties
02-09-2009, 05:31 PM
twi is absolutly correct...there is will be no banning of anyone (because they sounds weird/strange/young/gay/black) for any reason. IF someone is spamming the mic, than by all means mute them. I dont want to see anything other than what has been said here. And as far as organ goes, I have seen you mic spam and then approach others with disrespect for doing the samething. I am sure twi is not harping on you to harp on you, he is just making sure you realize what you did.

Rey
02-09-2009, 08:12 PM
I usually warn the younger players not to talk as often as the older ones do. I try not to be rude. But when you got a 10 year old talking it gets aggravating. Like dot said, this game is rated M for Mature(18+). But we also have that sound that says "Please refrain from using the voice communication before you hit puberty first" or something like that. Just my 2 cents:)

<3 Rey

siosios
02-09-2009, 08:40 PM
the basic rules for ALL our servers are the same. one of them being respect the players and n00bs. there is no place in this community for people that abuse thier admin becuase they think they have that right... this is not our way and should not be any of yours

sio

POW
02-09-2009, 09:26 PM
on a different subject, 1 day i was in office Unlimited, and Organ kicked me for not using a weapon that he told me to use. He kicked me for disrespect and i never even said word to him.

fRANK
02-09-2009, 10:21 PM
TIP: Next time you are muting someone for any reason or banning someone why don't you just get a demo as a proof so if anyone protest your action you will be able to proove that you did the good choice by executing this action.

PS: If you are Admin on ZombieMod... Don't take care of this message :D

ORGANDONOR
02-10-2009, 06:44 AM
blood i have no clue what the hell your talking about man i never seen you lil own kicked you for useing a gun that you where useing that would be dumb as hell and i would never do that
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and as for the muting i un muted him a min after he was muted & i didnt kick or ban him exept when he was in GG the one day. if he was kicked or muted after i let him off then it was sajora & not me

Short_Bus
02-10-2009, 06:51 AM
Lets all get naked and fuck!

POW
02-10-2009, 11:08 AM
organ. I came into Office unlimited when you and everyone where using glocks and usps. I was using an ak. You said use a glock., I didn't, The next think i knew was kicked for "disrespect".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have a demo of the occasion. any 1 wanna see it msg me through xfire.

xfire = deathstryke666

easytarget
02-10-2009, 12:06 PM
I am sorry that happened in my server and I will correct it. Please xfire me the demo I will look for you tonight.

~Easy

DoT
02-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Lets all get naked and fuck!

Agreed ^^

fRANK
02-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Agreed ^^

Ewwww... Did you know this forum contain at least 80% of boys... ROFL:wtf:

kamikaze_bad_ass
02-10-2009, 09:26 PM
OK I'm sorry if this pisses anyone off but seriously if ya have someone in the 5 yr old to 13 yr old range trying to be kool and trying to sing or say some really off the wall immature stuff than ya would understand why we have what i loving refer to as the " if your balls an't droppie ya don't talkie " rule like dot mentioned the little kids with the really high pitch shriving voices are very annoying on the mic that's not to say that we should withhold em from tiring to learn the game

but seriously anyone ever paid attention to the m for mature rating i.e according to the label on the box over 17 i pretty damn sure that the people that gave it that rating had a pretty damn good reason for rating it like that because there's some language, pictures, blood gore and violence that 13 years old don't fully grasp yet like murder violence and sexuality hell think about it TV shows and movies and some music Cd's use the same rating system to rate them based on the same kind of content for one of the 4 main categories
lanuage, violence, adult situations and how much nuitiy or sexuality is involved

i mean if you happen to have kids that are younger than 13 or 14 or so you probably wouldn't take em to see movies like Basic Instinct with a few very rachie sex scenes or a movie like Saw or Texas chain saw massacre cause of the intense murder violence and language used in the movies or even clockwork orange cause of the intense murder rape and general violence in the movie
the people rated these movies like they did cause of the content that's contained in em but ultimately it's up to the parents to decide what a kid sees unless it's a NC-17 movie or MA where only those that meet requirements can watch

as for css i know theres a couple of million kids out there playing the game but ultimaly the parents are probaly the ones that had to buy it cause of the ratings and it was the parents desion to let them play the game if there resonable parents that care bout there kids not to say that i don't think kids should play the game but the truth is that some kids act and carry themselves way more mature than others therefore if your under i would say 13 or 14 and not mature enouth to act and carry yourself in a adult manner and not spam a mic with imature garbage and random sayings and singing than you problay should be muted and or gagged hell i thought that what the mute command was invented for so i say if it's a under age little kid thats thinks hes all big and cool and mature but is really loud and annoying than by all means mute em and if they disconect and come back just to same thing over and over that it's like pulling out your belt or picking out a stick to whoop em with it's time to kick em till they get the idea

think about it when ave laws and rules for a reason to keep the dumb people , immature people , and people who refuse to confirm to laws and standards in line and in place so the people that do know how to act can can live freely
is that not the american ideaials and dreams that we are based on ??

P.s sorry for the long post but some people don't understand it unless ya sit them down and fucking explain it to em

kami's 2 cents
peace out bytches
kami

fRANK
02-10-2009, 10:04 PM
P.s sorry for the long post but some people don't understand it unless ya sit them down and fucking explain it to em

+1 Nothing to add.

Now chill out and lock this thread!

NoSympathy
02-10-2009, 10:13 PM
I don't know what you guys deal with on ZM nor do I care because I probably won't ever play there, but if you bothered to read the thread, this was not the case at all. He wasn't spamming nor is he ever annoying. I have never had a problem with him so I don't see how others could. He always listens, etc.
There is a fine line between someone who cannot control their behavior and someone who is hated on because they are younger.

I started playing cs when I was 13, and I have very good parents. To say someone doesn't give a damn because they let their kid play an M rated game is over the top.

IceBitch
02-10-2009, 11:30 PM
here is the Deal. if you are not the person that is being talked about or the admin(s). the plz STFU. Pasties and Siosios have already told you guys. The rules state that we (admins - noob) and everyone in between are treated equally. The rules go to all regardless the voice that is being heard. A 5-13yr. no that they can shut up just as easly. i have younger kids that come into gg and they know when asked to lay off the mic spamming is not the same as stfu on the mic. everyone that has posted in here saying that anyone under 18 should not talk, is probably not the best thing for you. one you just went up against 2 GODs. and two your name is in the forms here which could be bad on your case if someone gets muted by you for talking on the mic if they are under age.
LEAVE this POST ALON AND DROP IT. IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RULES, READ THEM AGAIN AND IF YOUR AN ADMIN YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THEM SO THE YOUR ASS IS SAFE. OR ASK ANOTHER ADMIN THAT KNOWS THEM.
this will save you in the long run
NOW DROP IT

-MAMA

P/S I gave css to my nephew who is under 15yrs. and he likes it very much but acts way more mature then you guys are being now.

kamikaze_bad_ass
02-10-2009, 11:43 PM
hey no symphony ya got the wrong impression what i meant was parents that let there kids do whatever and have whatever they want and throw em money clothes and games just to shut em up and don't give a damn what they get into which could turn out to be drugs and gangs rather than parents that try to monitor there children to a certain level an raise em with manners and respect and honor and makes sure they kids are mature enough to act and handle themselves properly on life and the game and obliviously your parents raised ya right
i just the immature little kids

btw not sure what happened n that game and the situation for that ocasion cause i wasn't there

fRANK
02-11-2009, 08:04 AM
this will save you in the long run
NOW DROP IT

-MAMA

P/S I gave css to my nephew who is under 15yrs. and he likes it very much but acts way more mature then you guys are being now.
+1

I know you guys want to argument on this....

But now it's time to drop it!!!

Just lock this thread.

NoSympathy
02-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Sorry Frank, but who the fuck are you?

fRANK
02-11-2009, 03:19 PM
i'm fRANK.... Sorry if you don't know me

NoSympathy
02-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Yeah I'd suggest you don't act like you own the place.

fRANK
02-11-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm not acting like that :(
It was a suggestion ( I mean closing the thread was a suggestion )
I'm sorry...

Sometimes you guys won't understand what I am saying because I'm not really good at saying things in english. This is my fault like I say I just started speaking this language :D

Rey
02-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Frank is french i think? So he speaky not gud english well :P j/k franky lol

fRANK
02-11-2009, 04:39 PM
I wish to ear you try to speak french :O :D

kamikaze_bad_ass
02-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Bon jour please pass the grey poupton

Rey
02-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Je sais joli fichu bon français

what now frank!

fRANK
02-11-2009, 04:46 PM
HAHAHAHA You fucked me !!!
I'm gonna stfu now But come on vent some day and we will talk ok?

Rey
02-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Lol no no no! i copied and pasted form a text translator lol

(got owned)

fRANK
02-12-2009, 12:12 AM
ROFL u got me!

SniperKiller
02-13-2009, 04:48 PM
who the fuck cares if their uner the age of 15 i play on reg office a lot now and i never had a problem with jamican bacon he barely even talks on the mic and oragandonor u mic spam the shit out of the server when ever im in a server with u..go ahead and mute or kick/ban the kids that mic spam and do stupid but there is no fuckin rule if ur 15 yrs old or less dont talk on the mic every person is equal................and this thread is not about muting kids or banning them, it is about oragan donor mic spamming and him muting some1 who barely uses their mic there should be no other topic in here like who can speak french

Natalya
02-13-2009, 08:08 PM
This shit is between Organ, Ice Bitch, and Jamaican. Twilight don't go fighting other people's battles unless they tell you to. Everyone shut the fuck up. Twilight if you got a problem with Organ then talk to him or Ice Bitch, it does not to be broadcast here. This thread has morphed from a shit storm into a shit tornado, and it needs to fucking stop now. Don't shit up the forums with this drama.