PDA

View Full Version : Heeyyyyy (: (Lifes Joke)

lifes joke
02-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Hey guys, urgh realy excited to be playing here now. um well heres a bit about me. my ign is lifes joke. i really love playing on N/U my favoruite server is obviously Cs office which is the only 1 u will ever find me on... my name is luke (: i am currently living in england (: and what can i say... i love this game to bits. i played a few years ago was really good and i quit. now i have decided that this game is totaly ownage and i cant belive on what i was missing out on. some people in this clan told me that i should join it (: so i decided seeing i love the server so much i might aswell be part of the ownage clan (: well anyways HEY! im luke!!! EVERY1 IN N/U ADD ME!!! lukesnailham :D:D:D:D

fRANK
02-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Hey guys, urgh realy excited to be playing here now. um well heres a bit about me. my ign is lifes joke. i really love playing on N/U my favoruite server is obviously Cs office which is the only 1 u will ever find me on... my name is luke (: i am currently living in england (: and what can i say... i love this game to bits. i played a few years ago was really good and i quit. now i have decided that this game is totaly ownage and i cant belive on what i was missing out on. some people in this clan told me that i should join it (: so i decided seeing i love the server so much i might aswell be part of the ownage clan (: well anyways HEY! im luke!!! EVERY1 IN N/U ADD ME!!! lukesnailham :D:D:D:D

This "Clan" ??? We are a community ... Not a Clan

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

emptyclipz
02-08-2009, 11:51 PM
word is the official clan of n/u i think there is a recruitment form on the home page
aynways welcome to the community! see you in the servers

skinnymans
02-09-2009, 06:51 AM
hello nice to meet u and welcome

DoT
02-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Hello! Welcome to forums. Be sure to stop by Zombie Mod (74.86.102.230:27015) where all the fun is at :D