PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2 Update Released

siosios
02-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

New client features

Added Viewmodel FOV slider to advanced multiplayer options
Added a hide viewmodel option to advanced multiplayer options
Added custom crosshair support

Added crosshair image, scale, and color settings to the Options->Multiplayer settings tab
Moved HUD minimal mode & Disable Spray options into the Advanced Multiplayer settings

Added "open_charinfo_direct" command that opens the loadout directly to the class you're currently playing

Replaced the "Open Loadout" entry in the options->keys dialog with this new command. Rebind / reset your config to defaults to use it

New server features

Added "tf_damage_disablespread" convar to disable the 25% damage spread on all damage
Added class limit support to tournament mode

Set the "tf_tournament_classlimit_X" convars to the max number of class X allowed

Added "tf_tournament_hide_domination_icons" convar, that allows a tournament mode server to force clients not to display domination icons over their nemeses

Gameplay changes

Modified critical hit calculation. Overall, critical hit chance is now much more recent-performance based:

Base chance is now 2% (was 5%).
Bonus range based on damage done changed from 0%-15% to 0%-10
Damage range required for bonus changed from 0-1600 to 0-800

Reduced random damage spread applied to all player damage from +-25% to +-10%
Slight reduction (improvement) of the minigun's spread
Increased flare direct hit damage from 20 to 30
Rewrote Natascha's slowdown code to be more consistent
Sniper rifle now supports Crit Boost state like all other weapons (i.e. Kritzkrieg makes all shots critical hits)
Stealthed spies are no longer able to pickup the intelligence. They must uncloak firstIncreased soldier primary ammo count from 16 to 20

Bugfixes

Fixed crash when running in tools mode
Added UTIL_IsCommandIssuedByServerAdmin() checks to several "physics_" CON_COMMAND scripts to prevent clients issuing the commands
Fixed bug in teleporter logic that allowed engineers to build teleporters with HUGE health values
Fixed matching teleporter not getting a health buff when the pair is upgraded (only the tele you were hitting got the health buff)Fixed Medic UberCharge percentage in minimal-HUD mode

More... (http://store.steampowered.com/news/2214/)

JinkoNeko
02-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Ah bummer made me get my hopes up and think that they released the scout package already. Rather curious what they will do for that class, bet they gonna make a new bat and turn it gold and call it a home run bat >.>

kamikaze_bad_ass
02-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Lol only u would respond to these automatic robot post jinko

Wolfeh
02-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Lmfao me too jinko.