PDA

View Full Version : zomg HACKERS?AHSFNAF!! mudda fuckas!

CMAC
01-29-2009, 08:22 PM
c м д c: pasties
c м д c: theres somethign simple we got to do
pasties: ?
c м д c: u know how a server can force consistancy
c м д c: for skins
c м д c: and shit
c м д c: we need to force consisdancy of just the vmt files
c м д c: this way, people can ahve custom skins, but they cannot edit the vmt to change the textures properties (i.e transparency)
pasties: forums
c м д c: well i tried talking to sio
c м д c: but hes not there
c м д c: hes goen to the rodeo
pasties: no
pasties: make a post on the fourms
c м д c: ugh
c м д c: whats the url again?
pasties: you are gay
c м д c: alright
c м д c: Youaregay.com - Gay Dating Resources and Information. This website is for sale! (http://www.youaregay.com)
pasties: .com

so that brings me here cause that other site was not what i was looking for.

what is it z-bloack that cal uses, it checks to make sure you have the default files..
well we need this on all the servers. however, sicne peopel like using skins and shit, we gotta mod it. if we make it so the vmt files have to be defaut people cant make walls transparent using this method, but they can still change the vtf file (the actualy visual image you see). somethign else this prevents ppl from doin is changing the sound that footsteps make, for instance: glass is much louder than carpet, you can hear it far more easily. change 1 word in a .vmt file and u got it.

reason im bringing this up is cause its way to fkn easy.. i just did it and scored 204-21 in a dm server that i shal not name, not one of our servers..
i was getting complements oh you are good! and shit, as i said.. this is farrr to easy to do. im very sure that there are players doing this in our own severs right now, probably even some of the regulars.

Kirk
01-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Cmac just told us all he is a cheater! I KNEW IT!!!!

Natalya
01-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Consistency is a models-only thing. The only way to enforce textures is to use sv_pure and that kills skins no matter what.