PDA

View Full Version : Reg

easytarget
01-29-2009, 08:44 AM
I don't know about you guys but I am so tired of people saying they are having bad reg. I watch pretty much everyone who complains about it and 9 times out of 10, it is just bad aim or even moving while shooting. I do not live that close to the server but I think the reg in our servers are really good. When someone complains about the reg, it just snowballs and everyone is using that as an excuse to why they are doing so bad. I think people forget that most of our pubs are 66 tick so yes some reg is lost, but when you are actually playing, it is hard to see the little mistakes that you do. Remember to look at the whole picture guys!@#!

~Easy

Kidder
01-29-2009, 09:30 AM
ii{:>8sI hear you easy i hear the same crap all the time i dont use that as an excuse i know i suck at times lolTR%.>

badfish
01-29-2009, 10:23 AM
well i only get bad reg when shooting at easy go figure......

......baddie fishy signing off

NoSympathy
01-29-2009, 02:26 PM
seriously it gets really obnoxious. take the time to demo yourself and you will see that it is not our servers. NU probably has the best reg of any community that runs 66tick 40 man servers

JinkoNeko
01-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Well in my opinion I don't think there is much lost from a 100tic to a 66tic server really. The people that randomly join who never fixed their rates or messed them up on purpose really are what some of the people who may complain be dealing with. Anyone crying "no reg" would fall under that kind of problem or possibly that they were caught up in the moment which happens and are unable to realize what they might have done wrong.

Kirk
01-29-2009, 03:03 PM
seriously it gets really obnoxious. take the time to demo yourself and you will see that it is not our servers. NU probably has the best reg of any community that runs 66tick 40 man servers

I've done that before, I'd say about 7 times out of 10 My shot didn't reg. Other 3 times would be I was a hair away, but from moving so fast it looks like I was right on. I'll complain when Im sure I had a no reg shot, like when I see blood splat on them and my bullet hole going right through them but somehow I'm dead.....

siosios
01-29-2009, 08:22 PM
out of all the servers ive ever played on N/U stands out because we have damn good reg. and this is due to us having our own dedicated server rather then rented servers i cant control.

sio

AwpsandKnives
01-29-2009, 09:47 PM
I always hate on no reg bitches, becuase I get fine reg. and i live on east cost and all. I know when I miss its cuz I fucked up no the server.

JinkoNeko
01-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Well it is true that the majority of "no reg" incidents are just personal mishaps, though there are laggy players as well whether it be their insanely congested internet connection (ppl need to get off dial up and upgrade to T1 >.>) or their purposely or ignorantly messed up rates. Some people just like to mess with their rates and offset things imo, then u got those koreans for ex on the zm server who tell other koreans to set their rates to 1 >.> lol

Havoc
01-31-2009, 01:11 AM
there's a difference between "better reg than most other similar servers" and "good reg"

the first is true of NU, and that's why I love it. The second is not.

Now I admit that a lot of the bad reg comes from player side problems (lag and bad rates) and not the server itself but seeing blood but doing no damage is bad reg no matter how you look at it.

ZerG
01-31-2009, 02:56 AM
The only N/U server i ever see "no reg" on is reg office

Weather its because I miss or because people dont all fix rates (16 in server, 7 of them will have rates like 20/30/20000) I think what people are trying to say is the this "no reg" occurs for more people more often in the reg office then any of the other servers

Weather is an excuse or not when you see a blood spot on someones face from a point blank deagle shot and you die and they run around 100 health still is frustrating anyway you look at it

I dont even think i've seen a no reg blood spot on any other N/U server besides maybe a handful of times on DM

Havoc
01-31-2009, 03:09 AM
yeah guess I should have added I was referring to the office server, never had a reg problem in the others.

Natalya
01-31-2009, 03:31 AM
Yea I'm with Sios on this. N/U should be known for the good bullet registration we've got. Y'all need to do a sm_ratelist in console and see if the idiots complaining about registration have their rates set properly, and if they don't, then tell them how to fix it.

ZerG
01-31-2009, 08:14 AM
If theres a way to force rates why not try it on the reg office? Like me and others said its not N/U servers as a whole its just the reg office that this is very frequently seen