PDA

View Full Version : are crocs a bunch of croc?

badfish
12-30-2008, 04:14 PM
allright so pen has a pair a crocs his women got for him and there pink.......well i think they are so fishngeoriga says he is gay yada yada yada i wanna know what the majority of u think about crocs?

Penatrater
12-30-2008, 04:24 PM
First off !! They are Camo.

And after owning them for a few days now I must say WOW. Meh feets feel SOOO good. I feel as if i could walk miles in these Crocs.

BAD fish run down to the thrift shop and buy you a good used pair. Nothing wrong with that.

Jackd
12-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Pens Camo crocs!!

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5272/5785884680396d0e41dxy4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Kirk
12-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Crocs are for homosexual queer face faggot homo shit face cock lords. Seriously I've never seen a straight person wear crocs. they invented crocs for people who like cocks. Camo makes them even gayer

Jackd
12-30-2008, 04:59 PM
To help Pen, look at these cool people who wear crocs :D

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3086/crocsdm2607468x573yz3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Penatrater
12-30-2008, 05:10 PM
You guys are are all wrong about Crocs !!!

Dont hate bitches

enderless
12-30-2008, 05:27 PM
i fucking love camo colored cocks!!!!

POW
12-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Crocs are GAY!

end of story!

fishngeorgia
12-30-2008, 11:38 PM
if someone gave me croc's to wear, i think i would cut my throat and shit in it first..............like i have said, so what if they are soooo fuckin comfortable, so are silk panties, so pen, do you put your nuts in a silk sling or what???????? so what if this is disrespect to admins, they are supposed to be the leaders in the group, if this is what i need to do, then noobsalad here i come......croc's are for fagssssssssss, get a multi-vibrating camo buttplug to go with your camo croc's.......i guess if i were gay, pen would be my kind of man!!!!!!!!!!....stull love ya anyways......sry for the vent....just a little disappointed...whimper whimper......fagboy!!!
fish out.....peace

Natalya
12-30-2008, 11:46 PM
Crocks are the shittiest shoes I've ever seen in my life. I can't believe that someone would buy them.

kil
12-31-2008, 10:00 AM
Ewww CrOcS xDD
I'm Korean but Ive never ever seen thoes disgusting crap

Pwdrhound
12-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Pen you poor fucker.......I'm laughing my ass off.... Pink Camo!!!!! Bush even wheres Croc's.flmao... Tell you lady friend it was the THOUGHT that Counts......Fuck this funny, your getting more shit then I thought you would......

And holy shit georgia there just Croc's..... Kindof want to send you a pair just for shits and giggles....

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-31-2008, 07:59 PM
i wear crocs sometimes too manly to work at times and for long walks on the beach with that special someone

and mine are black and dressie VERY COMFORTABLE if on your feet all day

and fish in Georgia I'm a redneck like you and i like em and I AM NOT GAY !!!

kat
01-01-2009, 01:04 AM
There ya go pen! Someone does believe in them...this forum can now be offically locked! take care of it pen..while you still can...Btw can someone get pen a pair of 2009 crocs! Do they sell those...not in pink....but in a fancy grey color....but for real pen we love you...just ehh..to those fucking crocs! :P masta_kittah¬

Penatrater
01-01-2009, 08:37 AM
To the loved ones of mine that posted their not so helpful pictures, And the A$$'es that left their 2 cents. I will be shanking all of you in the most nastiest of ways. Bet on it !! ask pasties as he knows. This will be something coming for all of you in due time. Happy New Year also! I can see we are off on the right foot already, my bitchs !!!

Nat i wanna Red fucking helmet, This is bullshit woman... Its been a month.

kamikaze_bad_ass
01-01-2009, 09:36 AM
hey wait a second here i wear em and i like em I really hope i'm not on your SHANKING LIST ?!?!??!?

Jackd
01-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Now Pen, Is that the miller lite talking??? You know we all love you like a hemorrhoid!

To the loved ones of mine that posted their not so helpful pictures, And the A$$'es that left their 2 cents. I will be shanking all of you in the most nastiest of ways. Bet on it !! ask pasties as he knows. This will be something coming for all of you in due time. Happy New Year also! I can see we are off on the right foot already, my bitchs !!!

Nat i wanna Red fucking helmet, This is bullshit woman... Its been a month.

weasel
01-01-2009, 02:49 PM
I heard the debate "in game" glad i got to vote on it.

unrealtaco
01-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Crocs can go suck your sisters hairy ball sack for all i care they are usless and ugly as fuck espically when it comes to winter and spring and fall >.<

emptyclipz
01-05-2009, 12:44 PM
why are u guys so upset with crocs? if pen likes to dress up like a nancy boy so be it!

Frozen
01-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Hmmm.... maybe it's because I have a penis, but personally I think crocs are homosexual LOL

kamikaze_bad_ass
01-05-2009, 06:02 PM
WAIT WHAT YOUR A HOMOSEXUAL FROZEN ?? NO REALLY ?? BAHLAWL 6^^2a

Frozen
01-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Haha i really dont know what the fuck your talkin about LOL

fishngeorgia
01-07-2009, 09:41 AM
kamikaze.....i've seen your pic, yea, i believe you WOULD wear those fag infested croc's......if i'm on the lake and see you fishing with those on, i will ram my nitro into your gay ass!!!!!!!....hell, you probably wear cowboy boots on the beach.....your croc's can go down the the ship........pen, replace your multi-vibrating butt plug with your croc's so no one will have to see you wearing them..........spit before installation...it helps!

FISH out.....just threw up in my mouth!

kamikaze_bad_ass
01-07-2009, 07:58 PM
you know what fish i wear crocs cause there comfortable esspically at work and ya know what I DO WEAR COWBOY BOOTS A WIDE BRIM COWBOY HAT AND A LARGE BROW DUSTER ANY CHANCE I GET EVEN TO WORK I'M ABOUT AS COUNTRY AS THEY GET WHICH BTW IF I HAD THE CHANCE I WOULD LIVE OUT IN DEVER COLORADO INSTEAD OF FREAKING SC BUT YA I WEAR COUNTRY WEAR AND LISTEN TO COUNTRY AND BLUEGRASS

BTW HERES LINKS TO MY OUTFIT
Long oilskin duster (http://www.sheplers.com/mens/dusters/080409.html)
Resistol 4X George Strait City Limits Black Felt Cowboy Hat | Cavender's Boot City (http://www.cavenders.com/product.asp?cat=6&dept_id=4500&pf_id=R0475CLB)
All Mens Boots (http://www.justinboots.com/boots/all_mens_boots.html?424fccf8=2252)

fishngeorgia
01-08-2009, 09:18 AM
kami...just jawning on ya.......i guess we are we see eye to eye, hat to hat, boot to croc....i have 3 pairs of boots, western style sport coats, big belt buckles, been listening to country and bluegrass long before you were on gerbers, been to many rodeo's, would have spurs, but i don't wanna scar my wife's ass........and you said if you had it your way, you would live out west.....dude, your still young, just say the hell with it, and go.....me and the wife has said the hell with georgia and the smell of chicken houses, so we are selling the house and moving to panama city beach....you only live once!!!!!!!
p.s.....if i only live once...you still won't catch croc's on my feet!!!!!

the "FISH"

pasties
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
I just have two questions:
1) Do you and your horse wear crocs, when you are sleeping together ender(less)?
2) Pen, when you get dressed in the morning, do you jump into your dress with both legs....or is it one leg at a time...then you put your pink camo crocs on?????

YOU GUYS R FEGGITS!!!!

just my 2 cents.