PDA

View Full Version : CSS problem.... can anybody help?

SmurfSniper
12-26-2008, 03:54 PM
I am having trouble with source... for some reason I cannot play any games at all... everytime I try to launch a game it gives me this error "Game is currently unavailable please try again another time"
I have uninstalled reinstalled downloaded defragged..... pretty much everything I can think of, even went through tech support and that didnt help at all.... can anybody help please! going into DT's :(

SmurfSniper
12-26-2008, 04:11 PM
scratch that! I got it..... I feel like a dumbass

Wolfeh
12-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Hahah why is that?

I usually have to go into my processes and make sure that the hl2exe is gone before I start a new game up when I get that error.

How did you go about fixing your issue?

SmurfSniper
12-26-2008, 10:11 PM
well I backed up my steam folder trying to keep from having to download all my maps again.... well when I reinstalled it installed to my backup drive and not into program files... so I just moved everything back to my program files folder and it started working. should've thought about that sooner but dunno I was frustrated I guess...

Zaku-x109
12-28-2008, 03:06 PM
You dont need to feel like a dumbass, we all have our moments man. We make mistakes and then we learn from them (hopefully). But I think there is a "tech support" forum area on the main forums section near the bottom if I'm not mistaken. Post there next time if you're having issues with your programs or anything tech problems related. Glad to hear you were able to resolve the situation.
________
BUY MEDICAL MARIJUANA VAPORIZER (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

Doll_GiRL2
12-29-2008, 03:44 PM
You Dumbass.. lol :)