PDA

View Full Version : Wanna join word--

blind
05-18-2008, 06:18 PM
Hey whats goin on? I would like to join "Word". I'm 17 goin on 18 in 2 weeks here. I have roughly 3 years of experiance playing CSS. I don't have a specific favorite map. I am down for them all. My more experianced ones though are Dust 2, Mill, Season, Contra, Office, and train. The guns i would say that I am best with are Ak, M4, Awp/Scout. Down the line I am good with about all weapons, and I am experiance with them all. I was cal O at one time, and am also considering trying to join the cal team for "Word" in the future perhaps. I know a fair amount of the players in "Word" through playing on the NU servers. I have also played on NU since I started playing this game.
I have always enjoyed playing the servers. Most of the players are experianced and helped me get better at the game as a player and also as a person. I would like to be apart of the server so I can do the same for others.

put age experience fav guns maps etc. put why you like nu and why you would help the community

easytarget
05-18-2008, 06:41 PM
If you could, please go to the w0rd css recruitment form and apply. Thanks a bunch.

~Easy

shiNNNe
05-18-2008, 06:43 PM
hmm when i try to go to the recruitment form it says im trying to access a restricted area? so maybe there is a problem or maybe its just me :?:

Natalya
05-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Easy, the W0rd recruitment form here http://www.n00bunlimited.net/modules.php?name=Recruitment_Form is labeled on the main page as a CAL recruitment form, not as being for W0rd. You might want to look at that.